X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Escierto View Post
    Today I read this article about Singapore decriminalizing certain sexual behavior. Progress!
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-62545577.amp
    While allowing people to legally explore their sexuality is good, I think the gay is being taken to far most places these days.
    I'm not comfortable knowing about what kind of sex everyone has and possibly having to reveal my sexuality to gain certain rights.
    Most people should be keeping their sexuality to themselves.

Accepting gays is far different than giving special advantage to being gay.
    Anyone can be gay given any situation, so I just don't get the whole gay rights thing anymore.
    If you have the right to have gay sex and not lose your job or whatever, what more is there?

You can't stop other people from still hating people for being gay. That is their right if they don't hurt anyone.
    For some reason no one will rest until every single person is ecstatic about gay, gay, gay.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Welcome cutepiešŸ˜˜

Comment

so What do I say to you??

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron S. Young View Post
          so What do I say to you??
          U mean?

Comment

Folks am active on insta. Handle is @vickycsg. Please follow if you can!

Comment

Nice to have you here, Vicky!

Comment

Singapore - one of the great cities in the world. I still think street food is better in Penang (sorry Vicky) I did have the most expensive dinner of my life in Singapore at Whaku Ghin - the best food I have ever eaten......

Comment

Hi there. i am new member too. Nice to meet you all!)

Comment

Working...
                  X