X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fellow mongers,

A Newby here. Have been mongering for a while but mostly in Aus. Visited Jakarta for a trip and lingered quite a bit but didn't indulge myself in any ladyboys there. Maybe I was too chicken.

Have done ladyboys here in Aus. Keen to get a feel for the scene in Thailand and Philippines.

DanHandyman

Welcome handyman dan .

Lots to see here.
    check out some trip reports to see what the scene is like in the LOS.

Perhaps this year the ladyboy water Volleyball tournament for charity will take place in November and you can make it. Its a non stop party you will enjoy!

Comment

That sounds amazing. Also particularly interested in the Philippines scene. For my personal circumstances, it is much easier to explain a work trip to Philippines than LOS. ​

Comment

Hadn't realised that the annual Volleyball was such a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Encarta97 View Post
          That sounds amazing. Also particularly interested in the Philippines scene. For my personal circumstances, it is much easier to explain a work trip to Philippines than LOS. ​
          I spent three weeks in the Philippines just before Covid visiting my transgender girlfriend. We did visit one ladyboy bar called Mixed Nuts a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post

I spent three weeks in the Philippines just before Covid visiting my transgender girlfriend. We did visit one ladyboy bar called Mixed Nuts a couple of times.
            What was your experience like Escierto? Both of the bar and the general attitude to your girlfriend in Manila.

Comment

What was your experience like Escierto? Both of the bar and the general attitude to your girlfriend in Manila.
              The bar is on Burgos Street in Makati and as far as I know it’s the only ladyboy bar in that area. There are a lot of ladyboy hookers on the street however. I have to say seeing the women in the bar is quite an experience.

They are very attractive. I didn’t find out until later that you can actually have sex with them right there in the bar - they pull a curtain around your table. My girlfriend and I were just there to chat with the girls nothing more. They have a lot of interesting stories to tell!

My transgender girlfriend is a Filipina and used to life in the Philippines. I noticed a hater every so often but nearly everyone is live and let live. We did all the things couples do - eat, shop, bars, movies. Never a problem. In fact my girlfriend checked into the hotel ahead of me and that wasn’t a problem either since the room was in both our names.

With all the bathroom controversies here, it amuses me to know that my girlfriend has been going to the women’s restroom there for her entire life - 34 years without incident. She has never transitioned since she has been a girl since she was three years old. Of course she is flat as a pancake since she has never taken hormones nor had surgery.

UTdgzk2.jpg
              ​​​​​​​

Comment

Hadn't realised that the annual Volleyball was such a big deal.
                You won't find more ladyboys in one place unless they are giving out free hormones.
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

You won't find more ladyboys in one place unless they are giving out free hormones.
                  Good to know. I will make a mental note and see if I can plan trip around the same time. Depending on how and when the borders actually open ofcourse.

Comment

Working...
                  X