X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings to all

Hello. An old regular visitor of Pattaya and its lusty ladyboys, now starving in Belgium because of covid, but hoping through this site to keep contact with the world of Thai ladyboys. Life is unbearable without them!

Originally posted by Johanneke View Post
    Hello. An old regular visitor of Pattaya and its lusty ladyboys, now starving in Belgium because of covid, but hoping through this site to keep contact with the world of Thai ladyboys. Life is unbearable without them!
    Welcome brother. We are all in the same boat.
    Enjoy the forum.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

[QUOTE=Johanneke.. Life is unbearable without them![/QUOTE]

I think most of us agree...I follow the daily news from Thailand and it has been the typical "1 step forward...3 steps back" for the last year...with no genuine
      end in sight...
      As of Friday...Patts is on lockdown again...and quanentines even for vax'ed tourists are back up to 15 days...
      Hotel rates for May are at a very good (low) rate but when I try to book for October they nearly double so there seems to be some optimism still by the tourist industry
      anyway...
      I guess there is always "hope" to keep us going in the meantime...LOL

Comment

The situation is indeed very difficult and we can only hope and be optimistic. But I worry a lot about the people in Pattaya. How do they survive in these awful times? Some of them at least must have lost everything.

Comment

Working...
        X