Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS. There's a possibilty Pattaya Hotels may be full. So call them by phone. Forget emails. They no speak da Engrish.
    Last edited by George Pill; 05-29-2021, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by northernguy222 View Post

Man, sorry things aren't working out so far. Hopefully you'll find some action in Pattaya...Good Luck!
      And he is back again!

Hope everyone has been doing well. Did that weekend in Pattaya and met up with this cutie for a great time at my hotel.

IMG_1834.jpg

Hope it is okay to share a preview of things that happened before the action really started. More to come!

Stay safe and sane.

Comment

She is cute...where/how did you find her???
        Are you back to BKK now?
        Was Pattaya crowded?

Comment

Wooohoooo! Ya got LUCKY. Thai Friendly, LB Bar, or Beachwalk? If Beachwalk, go to the spot across the street from the 7-11 store (right next door to the Central Festival/Hilton Hotel complex. You might find 2 ladyboys who are always there. One's too chunky and the other's pretty but doesn't like to be photoed. Do approach them and ask for BAITONG. I photoed her since 2013. She asked, "How you know me?" I said, "I don't. I just found you here". Then she said, "Okay" and we walked towards my Sunshine Hotel on Soi 8 (closed for now. They aren't even taking reservations and I can YouTubed Soi 8. Still shutdown with aluminum corrugated fences blocking the front and side entrances) and we just sucked and sucked and fucked for 4 hours straight. She loved to be given oral sex and loves to swallow cum. Interested? Okay. Just go find her and LMK if Baitong is still in Pattaya. I do sincerely hope she has run out of money, and is desperate to take on anybody and everybody. The last time I porked her was in 2018. For some reason she got pissed off I was taking too many photos and cut off my LINE chat app. Funny thing she did record a video with LadyboyGuide.com. Just scroll down to the 2/3 point and look for NIKKI. Big cock, no? Very easy to fall in love with. I think once she drops her drawers to take a shower you will SHOUT! Anyway, since all the bars on Soi 7 & 8 are closed with property for sale signs with phone numbers you shout walk around and scout for FREELANCERS. I loved that they don't charge any bar fines. I have asked why they don't work in bars. They said they don't like RULES. Also some ladyboys at the former Lion Women Bar on Soi 7 said they were ripped off back in 2018. They did not get paid for 3 months. Even back then business was going downhill. Recession. Now a serious depression.

Ladyboy Guide

Anyway I wish I could be there with you and share all my tips how to score ladyboys, how to fuck and suck them, how to bargain for prices as low as B500 for very short times, and my favorite eateries (Sportmans Bar on Soi 13 is still open according the owner's quick email). Love their Salmon steaks and pork chops.

Home - Sportsman Pub & Restaurant

I located Fra Pattaya near the entrance sign to Pattaya Walking Street on YouTube. Still closed, but since Pattaya tourist area is not a large area you might take a walk there and LUK if it's still open. Quite a number of tourists ate there because of good food an cheap prices. I absolutely love their Duck Noodle Soup made with EGG NOODLES. I don't like the crystal noodles. Sometime I get mad because the wait help don't speak or understand English and get my orders mixed up. So I walk up to the buy manning the steamy pots of boiling water at the front of the store, and specifically say, "Duck noodle soup, Egg noodles, double portion of noodles, and hoard the red hot sliced chili peppers. Spicy is GOOD. Gives me major woodie. Also check out Miyasaki Restaurant on the 4th floor of Central Festival. Wonderful tender thin slided pork with fresh Thai basmati rice, steamy vegetables cooked right in front of your eyes. Right now I don't know if Miyazaki is open. Can't find any YouTube video of this restaurant in May 2021. Seems you might have success chasing the wonderfully delicious street food. Just gotta walk and walk and walk. Until you find a great open-air food stall with some pretties waiting in line. Hope they aren't wearing masks. Tell you what just tell them you have hard time reading lip, and then ask them to kindly remove the masks. If they don't then they're probably not receptive hookers. If yes, by all mean carry on a conversation and feel them out. Ask how much. If price is agreeable take them back to your hotel for some whoppy. If they're price is too high at B1500 then wince and say, "Hmmm. Kinda expensive for you. Can you lower the price? Try haggle the price down with you head down like you're hoping she will do so. If you can come to an agreeable price get a motorscooter taxi and head back to you hotel pronto. Forget about taking nude shots as I've had too many arguments and even fights. Just because they don't speak English or do understand English and just want to do a lousy fuck and grab your money quickly. Fortunately I am a veteran of the Filipino Puki Wars 1976 to 1980. I've learned how to recognize and deal with ripoff artists. If they can't get an erection or stay stuck on their cell phone I just say forgettaboudit. Beat it. Now. If they ask for money I will say, "Fuck you!" If they want to get rough I just punch them in the face. One Hawaiiian Punch, end of fight. If they're bigger I'm prepared to pull out a heavy tire thumper (Amazon.com) from underneath my luggage and bang the baton loudly on my desk, "Get the FUCK out of my room!"

miyazaki restaurant central festival pattaya - YouTube

MIYAZAKI, Pattaya - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number - Tripadvisor

PATTAYA : Central Festival Pattaya Beach, May 21. #pattaya #pattayatoday #pattaya21 - YouTube

This Central Festival 2 weeks ago. Surprised almost all shops are still open. But still a ghost town. Can't tell if the restaurants are still open for dining. Probably not because of Covid shutdowns. Bars cannot serve beer. Are you able to buy beer in the 7-11's anywhere? Better you put on your walking shoes everyday and scout the stores, bars, massage parlors, laundry outlets, beaches, fast food restaurants like Burger King, Pizza Hut, McDonald's, everywhere you can see with your prying eyes. I would have joined you but Thailand is a loooooong way off from reaching 70% herd immunity. Even longer if the ladyboy bars ever reopen due to excessive loss of capital and reluctance to reinvest in any form of business. Covid doesn't kill only people. It kills hope, investments, social gatherings, etc. But even though there's light at the end of the tunnel it remains about another 4-5 years before the train finally exits the tunnel, and Thailand can allow tourists to forego the quarantining 20-day requirement. Right now the USA and Hawaii is excited that we can be allowed to stop wearing masks outdoors. In Hawaii we still have to reach 70% herd immunity. Here are the statistics if you're interested

What Percentage of Hawaii is Vaccinated? | Hawaii Vaccine Tracker | USAFacts

Still quite a bit far from 70%. I think most of the anti-vaxxers are Micronesians, Hawaiians, and Filipino. They're a tiny number of their population who should be considered FAILURES. They don't trust anything. Illiterate and just don't respect authority or medical advice. In addition many of Hawaii citizens think God, Buddha, or Mohammed will protect them, too much fear of needles, believe in the silly organization called QAnon or the notion there is no virus around because they can't see it, etc. Anyway I think Chan-ocha will cook the books and declare that 70% is achieved. Then then the floodgates will reopen to Thailand to those who can prove with an ONLINE Interational Covid passport along with our standard passport. Don't forget to buy travel insurance with $100K coverage at your Thailand Embassy or consulate along with original monthly statements of your bank savings and checking accounts. Hooboy! So much red tape on top of red tape just to visit Thailand for some extraordinary fucking games. Worth it?

So Squiffy. I'm very happy to hear from you. Do check out if Baitong is still there. If yes, offer her B1500 and lick every square inch of her sexy bod. If you want to see her again get her phone number onto your LINE chat app. By all means have as much as fun as you can until you drop dead.

Chiao.

Comment

Originally posted by billyworld View Post
            She is cute...where/how did you find her???
            Are you back to BKK now?
            Was Pattaya crowded?
            ThaiFriendly! Ha-ha!

Pattaya wasn't too crowded on Thursday and Friday, but I stayed at my hotel and didn't go into town when I found out everything was closed.

Might try my luck in Hua Hin next week.
            Last edited by Squiffy; 06-09-2021, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Good to know that the Hua Hin water shuttle is open. I've never been there. Bet you got another pretty ladybody waiting there when you dock. You're doing good with Thai Friendly. Awfully sad the Pattaya Bars are still closed. Bhukao Street bars also still closed? You should start a photo portfolio entitled, "Squiggy's Wonderful Adventures in Thailand".

Comment

Here's a preview of the nightlife in Hua Hin.

hua hin nightlife 2021 - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Squiffy View Post

And he is back again!

Hope everyone has been doing well. Did that weekend in Pattaya and met up with this cutie for a great time at my hotel.

IMG_1834.jpg

Hope it is okay to share a preview of things that happened before the action really started. More to come!

Stay safe and sane.
                  Very cute! Well done...can't remember if you mentioned it or not, but Hua Hin will be your third stop...have you been to Thailand before or just experiencing all that you can this trip?

Comment

BTW, look also for massage parlors that do ST. Totally forgot they do instant BJ's in small private rooms. Bet ya it's much cheaper than drinking bars and their expensive short time rooms. So walk around and keep your eyes peeled for massage parlor with LADYBOYS sitting or standing outside the entrance. If none, just ask if got Katoeys. Descretely ask if they will do short time BJ's and how much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernguy222 View Post

Very cute! Well done...can't remember if you mentioned it or not, but Hua Hin will be your third stop...have you been to Thailand before or just experiencing all that you can this trip?
                      I have been to Thailand a number of times for business and pleasure including Hua Hin. The current trip is for business and I'm just trying to get out of Bangkok when I can for some long weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by billyworld View Post
                        Meet Dolla:
                        ​​​​​​https://shemalez.com/videos/422560/f...fr=422560&rp=7

Met her in front of the police booth on the corner of Soi 4 & Sukhumvit Rd. 2 years ago...she usually doesn't even come out of her house until midnite most times...a real night owl.
                        She didn't speak much English but we managed...
                        I THINK she goes by Lolita now...at least on TF.
                        Easy to be with...likes to smile and is not expensive...
                        Her cock was...ummmm...interesting !!!
                        Where Can I Find Her?

Comment

Originally posted by Edward Raines View Post

Where Can I Find Her?
                          see the post link are mentioned

Comment

Hot Girl

Comment

Working...
                            X