X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazonian LB bottoms?

Hi Apparently most guys like Amazonian LB to tear them a new one. I however am weird! I love tall Amazonian types but ones that prefer to bottom. Anyone have suggestions?

what is LB?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyshakes View Post
      what is LB?
      Ladyboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post

Ladyboy.
        oh ok

Comment

Originally posted by Sodaboy View Post
          Hi Apparently most guys like Amazonian LB to tear them a new one. I however am weird! I love tall Amazonian types but ones that prefer to bottom. Anyone have suggestions?
          Assuming you are talking about some area of Thailand, it is pretty easy to find large ladyboys that are bottoms.
          A great majority of ladyboys are versatile and can go both ways and if you go to the bars there will always be some bigger girls to choose from.
          Meeting them online it is hard to tell if they meet your needs for size and looks.

Nana plaza and Kings Corner seem to have many tall ones to choose from. If you would include post-ops then you would increase your pool of possiblity even more.
          While Thailand has many tiny ladyboys, more tend to be on the taller side for obvious genetic reasons.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

Assuming you are talking about some area of Thailand, it is pretty easy to find large ladyboys that are bottoms.
            A great majority of ladyboys are versatile and can go both ways and if you go to the bars there will always be some bigger girls to choose from.
            Meeting them online it is hard to tell if they meet your needs for size and looks.

Nana plaza and Kings Corner seem to have many tall ones to choose from. If you would include post-ops then you would increase your pool of possiblity even more.
            While Thailand has many tiny ladyboys, more tend to be on the taller side for obvious genetic reasons.
            great and nanaplaza most populor place

Comment

Originally posted by Sodaboy View Post
              which type of bottom?

Comment

Ladyboy.
                Oh Really ?

Comment

Originally posted by karlgnter View Post

which type of bottom?
                  When he says bottom, he means the sexual partner who is being penetrated. The other partner is the top.

Comment

When he says bottom, he means the sexual partner who is being penetrated. The other partner is the top.
                    ohh this is

Comment

Working...
                    X