X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP Address

I just searched my IP ..And what I see is scary shit...I can almost see my house on Google map...
    So what is the best way to hide the IP address..???(Proxy..?)
    And what i can make out by hiding your IP you are making your computer more secure...is that so..??
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

billy69, concerned someone is spying on you?

Proxies are one way to hide your IP - but cause problems with accessing the forum - as s69 has already posted about. The best way to hide your IP is to use a VPN (virtual private network). Search for subscription VPNs. They also allow you to access sites blocked in certain countries.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Just fined out Disabling cookies dose the trick but as you say cause problems with accessing the forum...
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Disabling cookies does NOTHING to hide your IP address. It just means your IP number is logged more often as you have to keep logging back in and out and in again!

A VPN is the only good way to hide your IP address and add security to your web browsing sitiations.

Proxies are traceable and do not hide your IP address very well.

Comment

Check out my IP addess... I'm in Hong Kong  

Comment

Since we are on the topic....how do you know that your VPN is really working and doing the job?
            Thanks in advance
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

What VPN service do people recommend to use?

Comment

Er.... Bam?

Comment

(MikeNH @ May 17 2009,02:22) What VPN service do people recommend to use?
                  for stolen credit card i hack a server and installl my own vpn
                  that what i use to do in my school days thai web server or best to hack thear so much more esy to crack than a us server

Comment

Originally posted by SamplerDoc View Post
                    Since we are on the topic....how do you know that your VPN is really working and doing the job?
                    Thanks in advance
                    Before starting any activity on Internet, go to this page : https://www.ip-adress.com . You will see what anyone can see when he's got your IP address. In Europe, we are fairly protected. Only police forces may see the exact location of an IP address. Webmasters can only use services as the above one. If the location displayed in the page is too close from my actual location, I just turn my box off and on again and I get another location. Being located exactly in my town happened only once in a 15 years time.

Comment

How do you break search for VPN users?
                      Follow

Comment

Originally posted by AdrusBarba View Post
                        How do you break search for VPN users?
                        Not sure what you mean?
                        I got more Rhymes than everyone in Seattle!

Comment

Working...
                        X