X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Onebadindan @ Aug. 22 2009,21:33)
    (cinematographer @ Aug. 22 2009,05:29) .....you live in the past, there is no such thing as film in the camera anymore....we all shoot on digital formats....hehe.

Thanks!
    In that case keep your batteries charged
    That I will do!!

Comment

(snapper @ Aug. 22 2009,21:05) I think you will have  a problem fitting the Red Camera in your room safe and I would not want  to leave one of those unattended in Thailand. And as ezflip said, one look at that and the girls will be working overtime with their arithmetic. I often have film and camera equipment in Thailand but only get my point and shoot out in front of P4P girls.
      Thanks for this, I will be working with a Thai production company. Last time I was there I did the same, shooting a musicvideo....I was lucky to meet some real good people. Some of my crew members had bad experience from other projects shot there, so we researched alot before we went.

Comment

(pentire @ Aug. 22 2009,14:21) cinematographer

You can start by paying me the royality fee for the use of that Avatar  

That one I took myself of the lovely Gyk, 24-05-06 at 03.13 in the recently opened Jasmine Hotel to be precise

This was my favourite from that morning, the before I shagged her shot  

Ooops, sorry.

I just thought she was the most beautiful ladyboy I ever saw.....

Thx for posting more pics of her.

Comment

Working...
        X