Nothing I type in Posts anymore !
    TEXASMAC

Strange, maybe someone is trying to tell your something Tex

Comment

I can post just not my own Trip Report.
      Attached Files
      TEXASMAC

Comment

Tex, are you trying to preview your post first? The Preview button has stopped me posting anything for a year or more.

If I do preview anything, straight after I have to copy my post, close the thread, then open it again, paste, then it will go through. There is something wrong with the system.
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Paccers, you have seen my spelling. You can tell I never preview ! LOL
          TEXASMAC

Comment

I am having a few posting problems myself today!

Tex, type your report in Word or in your email 'Compose' box, then you can click on Check Spelling & everything can be corrected before you post. You'll have to C+P it to the forum obviously.

And here's your photo after a little post-production...
            Attached Files

Comment

TEXASMAC, what is happening when you try to post into your trip report? Do you get an error message, and if so what does it say?

Are you trying to attach the maximum of 3 photos per post? If so there is a size limit, and if you exceed it you cannot post. Try attaching 2 photos per post, or reducing the size of your photos (in KB).

Is the photo resizer program I sent working ok?

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

No I onlt do one photo at a time. When I hit POST it just sits and sits and then comes up error. But I can post except on the report I started so I will just start an addition. Pac what program are you using to clean up. I have a bunch of photos from the jell-o wrestling event at Annoconda I want to post.
                TEXASMAC

Comment

Windows 7 comes with Photo Gallery for basic photo editing. It is very simple to use, you'll learn it by trial & error. Everytime you move one of the exposure slides, the picture changes. Adjust for more or less Brightness, Highlights, Contrast, colour saturation, etc, keep fiddling & before you know, you'll have usable pictures.

XP comes with a similar program, possibly the same, otherwise download the free version of Gimp. That is highly recommended by people who use it all the time.

Comment

Working...
                  X