X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(rxpharm @ May 05 2013,05:20)
    (Lorren @ May 02 2013,19:20) 600 pesos for a phone.
    Lorren, wow, quite inexpensive! Is that for a basic phone?

Thanks for sharing Lorren, much appreciated!
    definitely an inexpensive one and I believe you won't be able to find a smart phone that cheap, so, yeah a "basic phone" indeed. kisses

Comment

WOW 40-1 ratio of pesos to $. With the $ dropping against the bhat I may need to change holiday locations. Sorry for off topic .
      TEXASMAC

Comment

TM - it used to be 50 pesos to USD, but of course this is still better than the current rate with the Thai Baht.

Lorren, thanks very much for your posts about the phone! I hope we can see you post some more!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I was in the Phil about 15 years ago. Any time you want to make a call you dialed the number, and waaaaaait for someone to answer. It's the operator, and you give her the phone number you want to reach. She dials it and you Waaaaaaait. Then she tells you nobody answers. Waste of time and money. Real backwards country. Flips can speak English but funny kind. Esophagus is esophagoose. Vagus nerve is Vagoose. Anus is anoose. They speak English, but don't understand anything you said. Goes in one ear and out the other. Education system is rote memorization. Not one Flip doctor has ever passed the Hawaii Medical Board Exam ever! Foreign doctors who graduated there can.

Comment

Working...
          X