X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP SPLIT X2

Cant believe I am posting in the Technical Section. I am looking to buy 3 of the new Hewlett Packard Split X2. I can only find them at Best Buy here in Texas at about $699.99 each. Would TukCom have them since I am going in October, would it be safe to buy so as not to get counterfeits?
    TEXASMAC

TM, you likely will be getting the best price in Texas for this. Also it takes longer for new models to be released in Asia - so in October they might still not be available in LOS.

Computer/electronic prices are generally lowest in the US because of the market size.

If you really want to buy these in Thailand, check that the shop is an authorized HP reseller. They should have signs up stating they are. This will reduce the risk of getting a fake.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

It's the last major gift I will give my niece and nephews. So now I have to decide between Best Buy, or wait for Black Friday. It was strange though Best Buy had it cheaper than the HP website.
      TEXASMAC

Comment

Keep in mind also that you will have Warranty in the US, plus I have found Asian specifications can be different than Aussie.

In the Philippines electronics are actually more expensive than in Oz, I dont know how they compare in Thailand.

Comment

Its a pretty cool unit so I guess BestBuy it is. I am still going to look for the Samsung Phablet went I get to LOS. It is supposedly been released in Asia and Russia already.
          TEXASMAC

Comment

I am from the Commodore 64 foggers.
            TEXASMAC

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Aug. 08 2013,11:26) I am from the Commodore 64 foggers.  
              You really are an "Antique"

Comment

Ok, back to me being an Antique, I have a Samsung III, I just know found out I get read LadyboyQuest while at work !!!
                TEXASMAC

Comment

TM, as long as you are able to get what you want from tech, there's no problem using something older than the latest or greatest! I still don't have a smart phone, and probably won't get one for quite a while yet. I'm happy with my regular phone - and using my laptop to browse the net.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Yeah, but at work they kind of frown of me going to Ladyboy Quest on my laptop.
                    TEXASMAC

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Aug. 26 2013,10:42) Yeah, but at work they kind of frown of me going to Ladyboy Quest on my laptop.  
                      Bastards........it is definatly hard working with the uninitiated.

Comment

Working...
                      X