X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't view attached images

I don't seem to be able to view attached images. I don't think I was in a restricted part of the forum. Just the guess bar thread.
    Thx

Comment

Originally posted by cratersque View Post
      I don't seem to be able to view attached images. I don't think I was in a restricted part of the forum. Just the guess bar thread.
      Thx
      There is NO restricted part of the forum for you.

Are you sure it isn't being filtered on your area or something.
      Tapatalk may be able to bypass that. Also a VPN service may fix this.
      It would be good if you could try several devices when this happens.

Can you provide the exactly URL you are having problems with?

Are you still using Tapatalk?
      If not what are you using?

thanks
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thx
        Hi cratersque,

What kind of device are you using to view the forum ?

Comment

PIC probs

Hi

I'm using a nexus 7 and the Firefox app. I'll try a VPN and see if it helps.

Comment

PIC probs

Nope VPN not helping. All I get is a paper clip and " attached pictures " cannot click on it.

Comment

Nope VPN not helping. All I get is a paper clip and " attached pictures " cannot click on it.
              YOu said you had an Android Huwei before, is this the same as a Nexus?
              There is no other settings we can change here, and there is no one else having this issue.
              YOu have full rights to the forum and can see everything.
              Can you try another computer or device, it is probably something to do with the device, your internet connection or location.
              Please provide the some of the exact threads you cannot see pictures on.
              Can you see any pictures anywhere or none?

Try going to http://tgirlforums.com/yabbse can you see pictures there?
              It is exactly the same as this forum as far as software and everything.

The fact it works through Tapatalk means all your forum setting are right.

thanks
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Here is two different attachments.
                Can you see either of these attachments?

alyssia_danika1033.jpg
                Attached Files
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

It was another guy earlier in this thread with a Huwei. Anyway, still no joy. On Tapatalk now and first image is an empty box and does nothing when I click it. Second image is a smaller broken box, I get a black screen with your name, share and save options but no image.

Weird, don't worry about it. I'll try another device sometime.

Comment

It was another guy earlier in this thread with a Huwei. Anyway, still no joy. On Tapatalk now and first image is an empty box and does nothing when I click it. Second image is a smaller broken box, I get a black screen with your name, share and save options but no image.

Weird, don't worry about it. I'll try another device sometime.
                    I am on a Nexus 7 emulator right now and I am able to see the pictures.
                    I disabled the mobile style, does it work any better in the browser?
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Tapatalk with a VPN seems to work for all but gif images. Its big progress! Thanks for all the help

Comment

All
                        So now in browser as well. Huge progress and nice PIC's guys.

Comment

Working...
                        X