X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Upgrade

I logged in tonight after few weeks and found out that the site had been upgraded. It's probably because I'm not used to this new presentation, but I find it a little hard to surf the site and find it less user friendly...for now anyway.

I will travel to Australia in February for 3 to 4 weeks, but I have decided lately to shorten my stay there to 2 weeks and then head to...Thailand for 2!!

For that reason, I have a lot of reading to do here to catch up on you guys and know what to do, where to go, who to see, but also where to not go and what to not do... Pattaya, Bangkok, Phuket, Obsessions, and so on...I'm getting a little confused and I have to do the reading of the good stuff here.

For example, CRAG was posting excellent stuff last month about his most recent trip there. I can't even find these posts now as it seems that his posting history (on his profile) only go back to the beginning of December. ??

Maybe there is a better and easier way to find the posts I am looking for? Or I may be just too dumb tonight...the long work hours are getting me nuts lol
    I really need that break!

Comments?

Thank you

bangerz

Hey Bangerz nice to see you back. The board is upgrade and now works on all computers and devices.
    If you go to my profile at the bottom of my activites, it says "show more" to see more of my posts.

Also you can browse the forums as before and see the latest posts, also at the top of the forum list it says "latest activities" that where you can browse the latest posts.

There is also a "New Posts" link on the navigation bar which shows newer posts.
    (I just broke it but it will be fixed.)

So there is many ways to see updated posts, it has just gotten a little busier in the last bit too.

Hope that helps.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Ok. Starting to get used to it now and finding the posts I am looking for. Everything is fine. Maybe I got destabilized a bit when I have seen the changes on the site.. haha

Thanks

bangerz

Originally posted by bangerz View Post
      I logged in tonight after few weeks and found out that the site had been upgraded. It's probably because I'm not used to this new presentation, but I find it a little hard to surf the site and find it less user friendly...for now anyway.

I will travel to Australia in February for 3 to 4 weeks, but I have decided lately to shorten my stay there to 2 weeks and then head to...Thailand for 2!!

For that reason, I have a lot of reading to do here to catch up on you guys and know what to do, where to go, who to see, but also where to not go and what to not do... Pattaya, Bangkok, Phuket, Obsessions, and so on...I'm getting a little confused and I have to do the reading of the good stuff here.

For example, CRAG was posting excellent stuff last month about his most recent trip there. I can't even find these posts now as it seems that his posting history (on his profile) only go back to the beginning of December. ??

Maybe there is a better and easier way to find the posts I am looking for? Or I may be just too dumb tonight...the long work hours are getting me nuts lol
      I really need that break!

Comments?

Thank you

bangerz

Comment

Originally posted by bangerz View Post
        Ok. Starting to get used to it now and finding the posts I am looking for. Everything is fine. Maybe I got destabilized a bit when I have seen the changes on the site.. haha

Thanks

bangerz

Also you are subscribed to me (used to be friends)
        So if you look under "My Subscriptions" you should see me too.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
          Hey Bangerz nice to see you back. The board is upgrade and now works on all computers and devices.
          If you go to my profile at the bottom of my activites, it says "show more" to see more of my posts.

Also you can browse the forums as before and see the latest posts, also at the top of the forum list it says "latest activities" that where you can browse the latest posts.

There is also a "New Posts" link on the navigation bar which shows newer posts.
          (I just broke it but it will be fixed.)

So there is many ways to see updated posts, it has just gotten a little busier in the last bit too.

Hope that helps.

Thank you Sir !!

Comment

I'm still posting new stuff from my trip almost daily so keep checking back.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
              I'm still posting new stuff from my trip almost daily so keep checking back.

Comment

Working...
              X