X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThaiFriendly - Browsing the Forum

I do go on Thai Friendly from time to time just to look at the LBs and being amazed on what is available out there. Never have messaged or did any chats, etc. as I wouldn't know what I could do from half way round the world.

I notice something. There are over 120 pages with maybe 50 photos per page. When you open one of the photos you can return to the original page by hitting return. If you open all of the photos you have to hit return a few times to get back to the original page. Or you can hit Browse and it will go back to the original page. However, if you are on any other page , of the 120, and open a photo, when you hit return it goes back to the first page although you may be on page 50. Then you have to Browse to get to page 50 again. A really convoluted system.

Can anyone advise how you can return to the same page (let's say page 50) after you have viewed a photo of a LB on that page without going to Browse and trying to get back to page 50. I have no idea why the site is set up to return to page 1 no matter what page you are viewing the photos on.

Try using your browser back button instead of the controls on the site.
    If you right click on your back button in the browser it should show the history of the page you have been too.
    Just choose the one you wish to return to.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hey there easy guy, I haven't really experienced what you are describing. But you could do the following:
      When you are looking at a page with all the different profiles, you see one you like, right-click and choose open in new tab. Or you can press CTRL (or cmd if mac) and click on the profile you want to see. In that way in your tab number 1, you have the original page you were looking at and the following tabs the profiles of ladies you want to look at

I don't know if with internet explorer/edge is the same thing, but that's how it works in firefox, chrome and safari

Comment

Originally posted by t-girlLvr View Post
        Hey there easy guy, I haven't really experienced what you are describing. But you could do the following:
        When you are looking at a page with all the different profiles, you see one you like, right-click and choose open in new tab. Or you can press CTRL (or cmd if mac) and click on the profile you want to see. In that way in your tab number 1, you have the original page you were looking at and the following tabs the profiles of ladies you want to look at

I don't know if with internet explorer/edge is the same thing, but that's how it works in firefox, chrome and safari
        With your help, works perfectly. Yes, I use Chrome. Wish I were that computer savvy. Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by Easyguy View Post

With your help, works perfectly. Yes, I use Chrome. Wish I were that computer savvy. Thanks,
          Glad I was able to help!

Comment

Working...
          X