Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video player for this website movies?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What video player for this website movies?

At the the top of every page on this TheLadyboyForums are 5 photos of lovely ladyboys at the top. Click them and you can view the models in different poses. I just erased everything from my Apple laptop and had Apple Store reload the latest operating system. Everything is good except I can't play the video of the models in their videos. What video player do I need to download so I can watch them? Thanks.

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
    At the the top of every page on this TheLadyboyForums are 5 photos of lovely ladyboys at the top. Click them and you can view the models in different poses. I just erased everything from my Apple laptop and had Apple Store reload the latest operating system. Everything is good except I can't play the video of the models in their videos. What video player do I need to download so I can watch them? Thanks.
    If they are .wmv files they will not play on Apple natively unless you get some other software.
    VLAN is one program you can get.
    Refer to this page for some help.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Will have to visit the Apple Store to let them install the VLC software. I have heard of VLC. It is free and very popular. I have Nero 8 in MC computers and am very used to them. Horizontal scroll bar is on the top of the screen and large enough to air my arrow for scrolling. Other video software have very thin bar that are too hard to aim the arrow into.

Comment

I think Firefox and Chrome have plug ins for WMV
        Also Internet explorer will play WMV files by default but it is not available for Apple anymore i believe.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
        X