Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (dmlbl2001 @ Aug. 27 2004,16:21)
    Hell I have even seen some "real" PI ladyboys on this site. But for the most part a skinny flatchested (no boobs at all) guy is not what I consider a ladyboy. Of course this is just my opinion I could be wrong
    thanks for your opinion, DM and you are not 'wrong' if it's your opinion; it's just the way that you feel and thanks for expressing that.

I suppose with just a BIT more of a chest these PI girls would be more like true 'shemales' or 'ladyboys' like their Thai cousins, but I am still amazed at how they can look as good as they do without the use of hormones or expensive surgeries.

Comment

[QUOTE= (JaiDee @ Aug. 27 2004,19:14)]
      Originally posted by Bricktop,Aug. 27 2004,16:26

and not only with ladyboys.....I am sure   ladies do it even more often based just on the sheer numbers of them and the numbers of idiots that come to thailand and fall head over heels in love with these  manipulitive people.
      Uh, that would be called Marriage JD. And here in wonderful, progressive California, she get's 1/2 of everything you've earned, and, often, 1/2 of what you'll earn in the future.

Yep, LB's are trying to be real women.
      Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Lots of emotional rhetoric - and frankly I am surprised.

We are talking about when two worlds collide -girls who screw for money and men who have an abundance of it! What the fuck did you really think would happen!

If Thai girls can stick it to some generous farang then it seems like a fair arrangement tome. He gets laid and loved and financially raped (at a fraction of a cost of what it would be at home) and she gets a new cellphone and some hard currency.

When he is bled dry she moves on - this is the story of man since the beginning of time!

Frankly hearing all these bitter stories and the emotional tones in which they are written I really have to question some of the expectations that you guys have from these girls.

The farang hotspots in Thailand are full of Thai prostitutes. The girls are not there looking for a jolly good time with some nice western chaps! It's a job and it's a job that they are famous for being good at!

If your camera is missing in the morning or you are a couple of thousand Baht lighter then what did you really expect going to bed with a virtual stranger who screws for cash!

Many of these girls are actually quite good company and speak reasonable English and are fun to be around. But, pulleeese... let's keep a perspective on all of this... They are whores and we are prepared to pay for it!

If we can keep both heads switched on at the same time we'll lose the bitterness and spitefullness and realise it's just a game and start to enjoy it more.

Just my 2 cents...

Comment

this thread has seemed to veer away from Blazers original thoughts on the subject of PI ladyboys....

stogie,  no one is debating here that the girls are hookers and should be paid for their services, that's all good and I would bet that every guy who reads here has done that at one time or another including yourself.  I know that I have.

where the Darwinian theory applies is when these guys from the west come to Thailand [or sometimes the PI or Indo], meet a ladyboy or lady, fall in "love" after a  1-week visit [again, always a 1-way street] and start supporting these hookers like they have some real future with them or something.  These guys have got to wake up and realize that just because they are sending cash doesn't mean they can get some 22-year old girl to fall for them, especially if he is twice their age and doesn't exactly look like   Brad Pitt, ya' know?   These sad sacks are every ladyboys' dream and some actually hook into them, and are laughing as they tell their friends  "Joe sent me another 40,000 this month".

of course, pay for sex if you choose  and have a ball but when the plane leaves the tarmac the feelings should stop and the cash should stay in their pockets.  100% of the time these relationships fail [yours is the longest-running I have ever seen in 3 + years in this gig, and that's only because you can live there] so why they are wasting their cash is beyond me.  Pay for the moment, or even the week; but then get realistic and use your heads.

Comment

Well Aubrey that is a very nice and tactful post and I am not so tactful when making my posts. I have seen a couple of decent looking ladyboys but the problem I have is that almost all of the ladyboys in the PI just look like guys with makeup on. They dont get their breasts enhanced, many dont take hormones and they are all pre-ops. No offense, but of all the Asian men in the world, PI men are probably the least attractive and that makes it difficult to transform into a pretty ladyboy and almost impossible without hefty surgery which most filipinos cant afford unless they get a moneyko.

The women in the Philippines are stunning but the lb's just dont cut it. I am definately not the only one who feels this way. There is a reason why the LB scene is underground in the PI and that is because the demand is not there...its not because of catholicism because there are just as many gogo bars in the PI as in Thailand. Some of the guys like manly looking lb's or lb's with pretty faces(like yourself) but with a mans body(like yourself)....I want a ladyboy to look like a woman.

I have seen many billboys in Cebu and Makati and have yet to see one that would rank in the top 100 in Thailand except ONE....a billboy on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by
              Well Aubrey that is a very nice and tactful post and I am not so tactful when making my posts.    I have seen a couple of decent looking ladyboys but the problem I have is that almost all of the ladyboys in the PI just look like guys with makeup on.  They dont get their breasts enhanced, many dont take hormones and they are all pre-ops.   No offense, but of all the Asian men in the world, PI men are probably the least attractive and that makes it difficult to transform into a pretty ladyboy and almost impossible without hefty surgery which most filipinos cant afford unless they get a moneyko.

The women in the Philippines are stunning but the lb's just dont cut it.   I am definately not the only one who feels this way.  There is a reason why the LB scene is underground in the PI and that is because the demand is not there...its not because of catholicism because there are just as many gogo bars in the PI as in Thailand.   Some of the guys like manly looking lb's or lb's with pretty faces(like yourself) but with a mans body(like yourself)....I want a ladyboy to look like a woman.

I have seen many billboys in Cebu and Makati and have yet to see one that would rank in the top 100 in Thailand except ONE....a billboy on this site.
              Luckily, Aubrey, most of the rest of us think he is talking out of his
              Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
                that's all good and I would bet that every guy who reads here has done that at one time or another including yourself.
                Sorry to disappoint, but I haven't. I have only ever been with one ladyboy and that's Kui. I'll bet there are plenty of people reading this forum who have never even been with one ladyboy. I am equally sure that there are loads of members of the site who, like me, don't enjoy the intimidating and claustraphobic bar scene.

It's not that I wouldn't and I have thought about it, but I just haven't really made the effort to do it. I did spend one night with a beautiful gg in Hat Yai a couple of years back, but frankly it was a disappointment and I wish I hadn't done it.

I am certainly not against it either. If it wasn't for Kui or someone like her, I'd probably be down there getting my fair share like many people!

I love to fantasize about these amazingly beautiful girls/ladyboys and for me though, the fantasy seems to be enough.

I'll pick a girl (for example Ponlien) and I'll have a cyber-crush on her for a month or so, then move on to the next beauty.

What makes this site so different and so much better than any other is that every single type of Asian ladyboys are on display for every kind of ladyboy lover!

And this forum is evidence of that confusing melting pot that we all like to call home!

Comment

Well, here's an LB originally from the Philippines. Looks like a little Afro-Filipina mix. Doesn't look like a man to me. No sir, not at all. Yum yum!

Comment

Originally posted by (blazers @ Aug. 27 2004,23:30)
                    The women in the Philippines are stunning but the lb's just dont cut it.
                    this is the funniest line I have seen in this whole thread; sorry blazers but I was cracking up when I saw this line              

I was there for 3  weeks and didn't even see ONE  good-looking  flipipina real-girl!!  Not One!  I even came back and immediately made a post about how   PI ladyboys are so much better looking than the ladies there and I was amazed at how they can do it without taking hormones or breast-enhancement surgery.  I was in Sunflower City disco one night in Cebu and kept saying to myself "man are these girls UGLY!"  and if that is the 2nd-largest city in the PI, where are the pretty ones hiding?  in the provinces?  I was with Amore that night, a ladyboy, and she was by far the best-looking person in that club without a doubt.

Again, we seriously appreciate your opinion and it's great that you have stirred up all this controversy but you are HONESTLY   going to say that you can easily find 100  Thai ladyboys on this site who are hotter than my date that night?   I don't see how.

WHERE ARE YOU SEEING AN UGLY MAN IN THIS PICTURE?
                    Attached Files

Comment

This is the girl I work with... She is 36 and this photo was taken last week... yup - she's a PI gal! Total class act and gorgeous to boot! Mnnn... But she can't make taco Bell!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (drifter @ Aug. 28 2004,04:11)
                        Well, here's an LB originally from the Philippines. Looks like a little Afro-Filipina mix. Doesn't look like a man to me. No sir, not at all. Yum yum!

Sorry! This is a chubby bloke with makeup - Yuuurk!

Comment

hehehehe very nice comments... i thank you guys for believing tat we PI ladyboys arent handsome and manly looking. but we cant blame blazers for believing otherwise right? its his opinion and we should respect that. but heres one thing i can only say about all these......why dont you come to the philippines and meet me and my friends maybe by that we would be able to change your views about us.......and also PI women are not as beautiful as PI ladyboys...this is the first time ive heard that PI women are more beautiful than PI ladyboys.....i think that is funny and absurd...(no offense blazers)
                          you know what. nobody ever told me that my body looks like a man....lol
                          i maybe flat chested but my body doesnt look like a man. i may have a mans organ but i am feminine in structure. and still that is without hormones and surgeries.....how much more i would become feminine if i have undergone those.......right?
                          anyways, nice conversation.....lol

Comment

4-->
                            Originally posted by (Aubrey @ Aug. 28 2004,13[img
                            http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]4)]and also PI women are not as beautiful as PI ladyboys...this is the first time ive heard that PI women are more beautiful than PI ladyboys.....i think that is funny and absurd...(no offense blazers)
                            thank you  for another thoughtful response, Aubrey;  obviously   Blazers was in another country and just THINKS  he was in the Philippines  when he saw beautiful women;  all I saw there were ugly, dark-skinned skanks  who wouldn't even stand a chance against women from Indonesia or Thailand or Vietnam. It's the first time I have heard that also; PI women are known throughout the world as being pretty ugly and usually have to depend on dating services to meet men from the west, sad to say.

either that or he is smoking some very good local product that is giving him hallucinations!!

Your offer of inviting him or any other guy to come and see the beauty of PI ladyboys through you and your friends was very kind;  if he was finding ugly ladyboys in the PI he was obviously looking in different places that I was.    How can anyone say that the picture of Amore [above] is "ugly"?

Comment

yeah correct... they are beautiful and they are my friends too.
                              but wat can we do his mind is already fix that we PI ladyboys are ugly........lol
                              theres only one way for him to change his views on us and that is to meet us personally. right..?

Comment

Another thing I like about PI girls is their Catholic attitude. Nice families and nice people usually. Like many South American countries.

Comment

Working...
                                X