Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Masahiko @ Oct. 11 2010,14:37) In the Philippines I just find it easier to use the Date In Asia website, especially here in Cebu.  The first time I tried it the LB was in my room in less than 1 hour.  There is a bar in Manila still called Shampoo...all gg's.
    ..but shampoo is now a lady-bar......seen by my own eyes....

and all my dates here from the chat-room..all the "selfsuckers-size" here for show me how..............lol....

just a amazing time here...juri explore the phills with his own style.....  

actualy i spend a lot of the time with the man (horse) of the year...
    Attached Files
    xxx

Comment

..a lok on the young & sweet here..............
      Attached Files
      xxx

Comment

......one ........two............jump........
        Attached Files
        xxx

Comment

Can't wait for your PI thread
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Me too !
            Ernesto

Comment

..now were gonna see how well Juri's LB radar works in the Phil.. ..hope you get a chance to visit Cebu, that's where the real beautys are right now, and Antipolo is where a lot of the cam LBs are living, guess they don't get hasseled as often there by the local police, or maybe the payoffs are cheaper there than in Manila..  
              .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Anicon, your avatar lady has a terrific set of tits. I'm sure you know that already nonetheless I felt the need to emote.

Comment

(anicon @ Oct. 12 2010,23:01) ..now were gonna see how well Juri's LB radar works in the Phil.. ..hope you get a chance to visit Cebu, that's where the real beautys are right now, and Antipolo is where a lot of the cam LBs are living, guess they don't get hasseled as often there by the local police, or maybe the payoffs are cheaper there than in Manila..  
                  ...actualy i spend a week in Makati......then a week in Angeles City and finaly i realy not know it yet.....

some updates.........
                  Attached Files
                  xxx

Comment

.....a real eyecatcher................
                    Attached Files
                    xxx

Comment

(Juri @ Oct. 11 2010,21:59) actualy i spend a lot of the time with the man (horse) of the year...
                      lulz. love your posts, you hansum guy. more pleez.

Comment

..I'm gonna check this place out before I leave for AC this month, but no way am I gonna pay a 3500php barfine no matter who is in there, & the bar keeps 2500?? For 3500 I can buy a RT ticket to BKK on Cebu Pacific & have a lot more choices of LBs!
                         If I see sumone I really like I'll meet them on the outside at their pleasure whenever, but that place isn't going to make much charging a barfine like that, they're just forcing customers to meet them out of the bar at a later day or time.. charge 1000/1500 & they will make more that way & let the girl decide how much she wants from the customer, then I think everyone will be happy..
                        .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

During my last visit (it was still called Shampo bar) I made the same experience.
                          After I refused some overpriced ladydrink and the barfine as well the girl whispered in my ear that she would come in the afternoon to my hotelroom and so she did.

Comment

Boys meet them on the internet. My little sweetie in Palawan was fantastic. No mention of money did give her money on the way out but she never ask for anything. I spent 500 dollars in 16 days that was everynight in the local big club with drinks and food for two and one night a few of her friends On my arrival in Palawan went to the local coffee shop and while waiting for my sweetie a very good looking ladyboy came in and spotted a not so good looking one later as well.

Unfortunately cannot post photos as the girlfriend asked me not to. But just imagine 21 body tight as a drum withan ass to match on my loard I died and went to heaven for 16 days. The only down side girl cannot drop a load on hormones for implants later.

Comment

They are delicious, thanks for posting the pics, enjoyed them, loved them and hope to get one of them soon

Comment

Working...
                              X