X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angeles City

I am currently in AC and looking for things to during the day?

Anything from adventurous to cultural.

Anyone with ideas?

Thanks in advance

If you like getting out in the heat during the day you can visit Pinatubo or Mayon volcano. Play golf or tennis. Visit Subic. Go to the mall and see if you can pick up a ladyboy. Go down Blow Row and get your dick sucked. Some bars down Friendship Gate way open at midday and a few have good afternoon entertainment.
    I will be in Angeles next month. Whats the go the Lady Boys in Angeles at the moment? Many about? Where do you pick up? Where do they hang about? The situation with them changes pretty quick.

Comment

Went to SM mall today and picked up 4 ladyboys for a nice party back in the room.

Nb. Fucking taxi drivers here are cunts and always want more than agreed.

Will post photo later.

I think I will give the hiking in Pinatubo a go.

Comment

Just watch out for the NPA...wouldn't want to see you become a kidnap victim. He suggested Mayon volcano...lol...that's a bit far for a day trip. I would stick to golf...there is a nice private course in Angeles. If you want to travel a little, there is also another course in Subic.

Comment

The Doll House is open 24 hours, along with all the bars on Blow Row - the Black Pearl is my favorite.

Go to the movies at SM

Subic is a nice change but it's best to go down there for a day or two

Comment

I would stick to golf...there is a nice private course in Angeles
            Royal Garden Golf Club is only a year old and open to public and very reasonably priced. Mimosa is about double the price.

Enjoy the rainy season...I was there last week and my clubs didn't even get out of the bag!! It hammered down 24 x 7 for 6 straight days!!  

I think they also do paragliding and flying trips around the volcano

Cultural??....errrrrrr, in Angeles?

PS - Pay whatever they tell you they want....2 foreigners murdered last month in AC
            Mister Arse

Comment

Sorry Allan, I meant Aarayat Volcano not Mayon Volcano.

Comment

Mount Arayat
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys. It is has been raining a bit today but finally seems to have stopped so will head out to explore the local area.

Got a lb from one of the cam sites coming over in a few hours.

Went to a gg bar last night but cant remember the name. The mamasan was hot even though she was in her early 30's and nearly took her home.

Downloading my pics now so will post some later.

Comment

Any of these bars still operating in Angeles? They used to have a fewlady boys working in them.
                    learning
                    Attached Files

Comment

yum yum
                      image_44460.jpg

Lunch at SM Clark mall
                      image_44461.jpg

Comment

Ozzie where did you stay and where did you meet them.

Comment

(medan @ Sep. 23 2009,19:50) Ozzie where did you stay and where did you meet them.
                          I am staying in the Lewis Grand Hotel

I met them at the mall I saw them walking around so invited them to lunch then back to my hotel for a party. So we bought 30 San Miguel Light beers and some chips and off we went.

Comment

Nice one Ozzie.

I'll be heading up to angeles shortly as well.

Hopefully i can find something fun in the mall too.

I found Angeles same as you - day time kinda aimless... but at least the people are nice to chat with and friendly.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Hey Medan, i see you have only 16 posts, you will have to get a lot more posts up on the forum, before you get the option of posting 3 photo's together.

Nice one Ozzie, that girl looks cute, look forward to hear more about your adventures in Angeles city.
                              i love t-girls

Comment

Working...
                              X