• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad but true! Hawk
    Attached Files

Comment

Angeles city map

Excellent map for anyone wanting to look around Angeles city.

Pan right to get down to fields avenue~~

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

..that place brings back memories, I used to hang out there after the bars closed because quite a few of the girls that worked in clubs walked that street after closing time...  lots of apts in that area where bar girls lived, then you could pick out the nice ones, asked them where they worked & catch them later.. of course most of the working girls new that Gobbles was a short-time bar so some of them would just turn their nose up at you for hanging out there, but it was still an ok place to hang if ya just wanted to watch the girls go by while drinking a cold one...  
        .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

(azza33 @ Feb. 23 2012,07:12) Angeles city map

Excellent map for anyone wanting to look around Angeles city.

Pan right to get down to fields avenue~~  
          ...close to the red triangle marks the spot, that's my apt. on Arayat St., next to the nr.247 is Didi's Pizza & A-Line supermarket, across the street is a police open-air sub-station & a BPI ATM which I use quite a bit there, one of the few places you can use an ATM safely late at night because the police are there... the big yellow line going north & south, that's McArthur Hwy..
          Attached Files
          .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

If you like to shoot like i do you can visit also a shooting range or do some karting or get a hot vulcano ash souna and a 4x4 ride along the vulcano steeps going there and getting back to your hotel......

Greetz , Stealth
            *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

Thanks for recommending other activities to do around Angeles Stealth.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

don't really have any other stuff to do to share, but thought it should be noted that there is now a ladyboy bar in Angeles City called 'You Know You Want It' located in Friendship

hope some on here can check it out when in town
                For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
                For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Thanks for the update guysnightlife! Lb bars in the Philippines are much less common than in Thailand - so it's good news when one opens up!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I've been to Manila about 3 times as a civilian. While in the US Navy I was in and out of Subic a few times. Of course I made many visits to Olongapo which was booming with hundreds of bars and bar girls. In those days I had no idea what a LB was and maybe they were not even available then. They used to close and lock the gate to the base at midnight. If you were not back in time you spent the night in Olongapo and were AOL. You faced a Captain's Mast the next day and had all liberty cancelled. There was a standing joke about Olongapo. Just walk down the main street and throw your wallet into any of the bars lining main street. Walk a few blocks and then return to pick up your wallet. Go back to the ship. Claim you had a great time. I guess this was a satirical way of insuring you did not get mugged, drugged, or STDs. In all seriousness, I always had a good time in Olongapo or anywhere else in the Philippines. But, then again, I always went on liberty by myself and drank very little. Was always respectful to everyone. That is why I was liked by Filipinos and Filipinas. They are some of the most educated people in Asia but just live in a country that is totally corrupt. Marcos stole them blind for 40 years and departed the country with most of its gold. Took two C-5 cargo planes to carry the gold out since gold is extremely heavy. One of my country's finest hours.

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                      Thanks for the update guysnightlife! Lb bars in the Philippines are much less common than in Thailand - so it's good news when one opens up!
                      ya the bars definitely are, there are plenty of freelancers around though

i would also say it is a bit easier to meet a 'good' ladyboy that isn't a pro in the phils then in thailand
                      For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
                      For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Working...
                      X