X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Stealth @ Jul. 16 2010,22:59) @TransCebu

No , i did not use the service your offering on your webside , i just happend to be at the right spot at the right time , i guess.

And yes i have to say very friendly and fun to be with girls , i even went to the home of Jec Jec , and Jana in the Bamboo district close by The Robinson Mall and there i meet different family members.

Going out and having fun with the girls is one thing , but be among them and the locals is something else and i have to say i am glad that i got the chance to see the way they live upclose , and see the world through there eyes.
    Hi Stealth,

Yes, that's exactly why I thought of promoting the service, because I had the same experience as you in sharing in the lives of a group of nice ladyboys.

Glad you happened across them and had a great experience. I've never been to Thailand, but from the stories I've read, it just isn't the same. I doubt it's common to end up with 5 lbs sharing a double bed with you in Thailand, all friends, but it's happened quite a few times to me in PI.
    www.CebuLadyboy.com
    Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
    Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
    www.TransOriented.com

Comment

@TransCebu

First of all i have to say , my compliment for you for running such a nice service network More so the selection of your girls are fantastic , keep up the good work.

The ladyboy scene in Thailand is for sure completly different then that of the fillipines , in thailand the ladyboy`s are more independent and work on there own , here in the fillipines the ladyboy`s operate in groups.
      Aldo i have to say that on different occations i did ended up with more then 1 ladyboy in my hotel room in Thailand , but that was on my own account , not that they came allong on there own.

Greetz , Stealth
      *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

(Stealth @ Jul. 17 2010,00:24) @TransCebu

First of all i have to say , my compliment for you for running such a nice service network   More so the selection of your girls are fantastic , keep up the good work.

The ladyboy scene in Thailand is for sure completly different then that of the fillipines , in thailand the ladyboy`s are more independent and work on there own , here in the fillipines the ladyboy`s operate in groups.
        Aldo i have to say that on different occations i did ended up with more then 1 ladyboy in my hotel room in Thailand , but that was on my own account , not that they came allong on there own.

Greetz , Stealth
        Thanks Stealth!
        www.CebuLadyboy.com
        Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
        Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
        www.TransOriented.com

Comment

Video Footage of my ladyboy friends in Cebu.

1st Video is made at the " Ocean Pearl Resort " here you see Ladyboy: Raz , Jec Jec , Kate & Jana

2th Video is made at the " Ayalla Shopping Mall " here you see ladyboy Kate & Jana

Tip!!!
          For the best resolution keep the ratio on 360p

Greetz , Stealth
          *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

Been a while that i have been to this awesome part of the phillippines , next stop there will be in Jan 2017 to cover the awesome ( Sinulog ) festival.......

Comment

Looking forward to your Cebu update Stealth! I've heard some say that the Cebuana lbs are among the most lovely Filipina lbs.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
              X