X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy Lover On Tour - 2010 Manila Hotel

During my stay in Manila i was a guest at the( Las Palmas Hotel ), Mabini - Malate

http://www.laspalmashotel.com.ph/

This hotel is located right in the center where the action is , Malate District.

Las Palmas is a full-service three-star hotel located in the heart of Malate, Manila. It is minutes away from major convention centers, shopping districts, bars and restaurants, historic landmarks and the Manila Domestic and International airports, offering a convenient abode for travelers seeking cost-effective and comfortable accommodations.

For years, LAS PALMAS HOTEL has continuously answered all the needs of its valued guests, not just for three-star requisites but also for the five-star quality service at very affordable rates. It has 97 rooms and suites equipped with amenities excellent for the business and leisure traveler.

Las Palmas offers the best experience in comfort and style and provides business executives and holiday travelers the convenience of a perfect home. Its Business Center offers its personalized services from airline reservations to transportation rentals.

Positive Points:
    It is also very close by the Roxas District and Ermita District , a 15 min ride with the taxi and you are at the EDSA Intertainment Plaza from there on is it 10 min ride to the only now open club under the name Club Nirvana. 25 min ride to the SM Mall Manila.

2-7/11 store are located at each side of the hotel, a Robinson Mall is just right around the corner at the left side , 10 min walk.
    Club La Cafe if it ever opens it door again or any other club that will come in his place is also 10 min walk around the corner opposit the Hayatte Hotel at the other side of La Cafe you have Amazonia where you can also incounter some freelance ladyboy`s and MILFs GG`s. Further more there are a lot of Ago go clubs en Bikinibeer Bar in the same street at each side of the hotel.

Big Negative Point:
    In the morning there is no Brakefast Buffet , you can only choose 3 brakefast style from a menu card , this was fuck up , and i complain abouth this at the front desk manager ,
    he told me that the owner will look in to it !!! , next time no more Las Palmas Hotel for me , morning Brakefast buffet is for me holy , i fuck a lot so i need to rebuild my energy with good food everyday starting in the morning , no crap shit as if i am on a fucking dieet.

Notice !!!
    Keep in mind that when you reach back at this hotel with your girl afther 00.00 , her ID will stay at the front desk , in the morning when she leave`s , the front desk will call you to get confirmation that everyting is oke and that she my leave.
    Also the hotel will ask a 1000Php deposit fee for all extra expenses that you will make , when you cheque out they will discount it from your actual made expenses.
    *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Las palmas hotel

60717.jpg60831.jpg60948.jpg
    post-51-2-60831-IMG_0372__800x600_.jpgpost-51-2-60717-IMG_0369__800x600_.jpgpost-51-2-60831-IMG_0371__800x600_.jpg
    61006.jpgpost-51-2-61006-IMG_0378__800x600_.jpg
    post-51-2-60717-IMG_0367__800x600_.jpgpost-51-2-60948-IMG_0375__800x600_.jpgpost-51-2-61006-IMG_0379__800x600_.jpg
    *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

Roxas blv , manila

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58847[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80765[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]80764[/ATTACH]

Comment

I love the Shopping Malls in the fillipines , not only because it`s very easy to pick up a GG or if they are around a Ladyboy here , to go out and have a nice time and a great fuck.
        The Shopping Malls concept here is like the American Shopping Malls , everything under one roof.
        Here i did my surfing on the net , with high speed , no bullshit !!! , Dozens of restaurants local and international and loads of fast food restaurants.
        And buy anything that i need during my whole vacation , it`s open from 10.00 AM in the morning until 21.00 PM / 09.00 PM fillipino time , Saturday and Sunday it`s also open at the same time.

First you will see , The Robinson Mall , around the corner from the Las Palmas hotel.

ROBINSON SHOPPING MALL , MANILA
        61298.jpg

post-51-2-61298-IMG_0485__800x600_.jpgpost-51-2-61298-IMG_0487__800x600_.jpg

SM , SHOPPING MALL , MANILA
        61403.jpg
        post-51-2-61403-IMG_0454__800x600_.jpg
        61660.jpg
        post-51-2-61403-IMG_0459__800x600_.jpgpost-51-2-61660-IMG_0471__800x600_.jpgpost-51-2-61660-IMG_0472__800x600_.jpg

Comment

Great info and great photos Stealth. Looks like a good place to visit
          dreaming about LOS again

Comment

'Stealth', great info and report!  

Is there still a cute-cute LB waiter at the Las Palmas?  She delivered room service "the morning after" but with one already there I couldn't quite engage her in conversation.  
            More, More, More ... how do you like it?, how do you like it? ... More, More, More ...

Comment

Keep in mind that when you reach back at this hotel with your girl afther 00.00 , her ID will stay at the front desk , in the morning when she leave`s , the front desk will call you to get confirmation that everyting is oke and that she my leave.
              ..some of u may think this is a big hassle until u see why they do it; unfortunately for me it was too late as i had alredy let my guest go without chking my valuables & cash (which i thought was well hidden).. this happened in BKK & cost me time & additional money (police interviews, attorney, rebook my departure flight!) because i got careless that one night..  so far I have never had anything taken or stolen from my room with a filipino GG or ladyboy, won't say it can't happen but just be careful & dont trust the Thai freelancers, especially bloodshot red-eyed ones around Nana Plaza!  
              .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

.... and Stealth how did u manage to get a shot of Roxas Blvd without street vendors or the homeless hanging out there, or the naked kids swimming in the Bay, maybe it was high tide or did the city decide to keep them out now? If u look all the way down at the lower left of this pic is a wall that surrounds the American Embassy, at the other end of the Blvd. is a pvt. yacht club, some small food stands & a bit further a McDonalds.. then just a block away from the McDonalds is the Star City Amusement Park, very busy on weekends..

..and one other advantage that Phil. Malls have over Thai Malls, or anywhere in Manila for that matter.. communication.. you wont find any clerks in large malls there that aren't fluent in English; it's a big plus when u have a question to ask them about price or what you're looking for..
                Attached Files
                .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

The good old times , new and fresh stuff and info abouth the phillippines are on there way as early as Jan 2017 when i am there again to cover the ( Sinulog ) festival in Cebu......

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth View Post
                    The good old times , new and fresh stuff and info abouth the phillippines are on there way as early as Jan 2017 when i am there again to cover the ( Sinulog ) festival in Cebu......
                    Welcome back good to see some updated info coming for Philippines!

I am thinking more and more of going there and would love to hear updates.
                    It won't be bad for me as I know many ladyboys that have lived in Canada that are now back in Philippines

I love Filipina ladyboys.
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                    X