Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you may want to look outside the usual area my sweetie is from Palawan Island and it has been fun visiting her only 2 times for 2 weeks each. She does like sex and I cannot wait to get back in Oct.

Comment

Ahhh Mocha,

I was contacted by it early this year and YES a complete nut case, same as you FOxxee accused me of all sorts of things, I just deleted all it's contact details from everywhere.

Yes, I agree it would be nice to have somewhere to post these nutters / scammers to help other members to avoid the pain.

Comment

Cheers for the backup Bugeye!

For the rest of you, if she asks for photos, don't send... soon as she spins out (and she will) you will be posted on the internet as an AID's carrying drug addict. You have been warned....
        f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

... thanks for the heads up foxxee, just her ad had me suspicious & I usually suspect it's some guy, posing as a ladyboy when there's just 1 glamor pic or in this case 3 different faces, their primary motive being to get cash online from some unsuspecting newbee.. but this time it was a real neurotic LB in waiting, glad I didn't answer or reply as she won't have my email address to pester me with threats now..    thanks for warning us about this one..
          .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Hi friends, are there some free LBs dating sites?

Comment

If you took time to read this thread, you would see that it only cost $9.00 USD for a month of access to the dating site. If you cannot afford to spend that kind of money, then I think that you're out of luck.

The dating sites generally will allow you to browse, but not reply to the various ads, so once you have decided on a few you would like to contact you can pay for the minimum period and then cancel when you have enough contacts.

Keep in mind the Philippines is quite different than Thailand, the lb networks spread news quickly, so don't try to lead the lb you're meeting on, that you want to be her boyfriend, etc - and then dump her for your next contact. The word will spread rapidly and your trip will not turn out as you planned. Be up front if you simply want sex on a p4p basis.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

rx, at LadyboyKisses and MyThiaLadyboy I find out that I have the soul of an angel. Actually I did meet Vicky from MyThiaLadyboy and her visit here was nice. Didn't cost me much but she loved to take pictures of herself. Her first love was Vicki. But it was fun.
                TEXASMAC

Comment

Tex, I have not met a Ladyboy yet who's first Love was not them self.

Second Love was someone else's Money.

Comment

Originally posted by bugeye29 View Post
                    Tex, I have not met a Ladyboy yet who's first Love was not them self.

Second Love was someone else's Money.

bugeye, I think the same could be said of many women (ggs) as well!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Do post your experiences and pictures, looking forward

Comment

9$ investment would not go in waste, if you know how to properly use the site.
                        DatingSitesConnect

Comment

Needless to invest money in those paysites. For 2 or 3 years, the best dating site has been Pinalove.com. You just register and many jump on your profile. Just be careful of ladyboys looking for a LTR (long term relationship) in other words love without sex but money to support them.

www.pinalove.com
                          Last edited by P&G; 02-09-2019, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Pinalove.com very good to meet ladyboys all over the Philippines....

Comment

Interesting reading of guys experiences on the sites. I just started looking and already I am passing anything by that says " tired of being played" etc. One thing I am not sure about is when they say they are looking for a genuine relationship are they saying they are looking for a long term lover, no one night stands or are they saying they want face to face action rather than some guy playing with his dick on the other end of the internet

Comment

PinaLove should be your first choice if you want to meet Ladyboys in the Philippines. Although it focuses more on Filipino women, there is a separate Ladyboys section to cater to everyone. PinaLove is available as a desktop version and as an app for iOS and Android. Dating Filipino Ladyboy is very easy with PinaLove and there are thousands of Ladyboys registered. Especially in Angeles City and Manila you can find more. The search function even provides filtering only for Ladyboys.

Comment

Working...
                                X