Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manila or Jakarta: where more beautiful LBs?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manila or Jakarta: where more beautiful LBs?

If you know both the towns, in your opinion are more beautiful LBs in Manila or Jakarta? Where are more numerous? Thanks

I have never been to either place but I know a number of ladyboys from both, and from whom I've seen online. I would have to go with the Filipina ladyboys overall, I just like their look the best. There is many beautiful ladyboys in Jakarta too but they are far less accepting in Indonesia towards waria, so it is not as great to visit for that reason.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

most beautiful is subjective, most numerous is not

there are far more in manila and they are much easier to find: burgos street, cafe havana, pinalove, any dating site

not near as easy to find in jakarta
      For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
      For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Never been to Philipines or Indoensia. However i have chatted with many LB's from Philipines on Skype. Some of them are flat chested but have huge cocks. I like with boobs. Indonesia being a Muslim country may have restrictions. Philipines mainly a Christian country will have more outward going babes. The ones i chatted, always welcome me for a good fuck so i would go to Philipines. Anyway Pattaya is the best. The rates given to me by Philipino shemales were half the rate of Thai shemales.

Comment

should be easy to get the ones in the Philippines for free too if you want to 'date' them a bit

but ya going to be a lot less fake boobs in phils, still some around though
          For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
          For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Working...
          X