X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions about LBs in Manila

Hi friends, I don't know Manila at all but I'd like to reach this interesting town. I'd like to ask:
    How much costs a beautiful LB for ST and for LT (overnight) at Makati area?
    How much are they dangerosus? Can I be calm with a LB in my apartment for the night?
    How many LBs can be active and can fuck and get cum? Are they the majority?
    Are they sweet like real girls?
    Can you give me some advices to get a good experience from a LB?
    Thanks for your info

Filipino lb's are not expensive but my experience is they are flat chested and some of them are very dangerous and demanding.

Comment

Originally posted by girish View Post
      Filipino lb's are not expensive but my experience is they are flat chested and some of them are very dangerous and demanding.
      ohhh, your words make me sad. Can you give me some suggestions to fuck some beautiful LBs at my apartment please?

PS: What do you mean precisely with "flat chested" and .... "demanding"?

Comment

Flat chested is very easy to understand - that means no or very little breast development. Demanding - I'll let girish explain what he means by that.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
          Why don't you actually post useful information on the various forums you visit as that will encourage more answers to your questions.
          What are the most interesting LBs forums please?

Comment

Generally Ladyboys means nice breasts and a long cock, LB's in Filipino the ones i have seen do not have boobs and long cocks. They are not feminine like Thai LB's

Comment

Originally posted by StLucifer View Post

ohhh, your words make me sad. Can you give me some suggestions to fuck some beautiful LBs at my apartment please?

PS: What do you mean precisely with "flat chested" and .... "demanding"?

I have not been to Manila but I do know dozens of Filipino ladyboys and have some experience with them.

The culture of Buddhist Thailand and Christian Philippines is very different. As such you will find in general the Thai ladyboys are more laid back and easy going. Christian cultures tend to be a little more volatile and the peoples more independent minded, so you will find Filipina ladyboys to be more high strung and think for themselves more in a way. Most people in Philippines are also highly educated with a majority the population holding some type of post secondary education, this all goes along with them thinking for themselves more and being possibly more demanding. Thailand is can be more a conformist society where every tries to fit into the same mold, so you find you get treated the same by most people.
              Even the Thai ladyboys i see in Canada are far more reserved and polite than the Filipina ladyboys and this is all due to their culture.
              So you will probably find ladyboys in Manila to be much more unpredictable. Plus Christian culture is much less accepting of ladyboys than Buddhist, so you will see less doing the full transition just because of that.

Now nearly every Filipina ladyboy will tell you that they are actually half spanish. You may notice that a majority of the people of Philippines have Spanish last names like Lopez, Perez, Vasquez etc. While most are not really half Spanish, at one time they were control by Spain and they pretty much fucked everyone there it seems. So there is lots of Spanish in the Filipino population in general. As we know the Spanish have a much more gregarious way than most people in Thailand. This could probably be said for most Spanish countries.

It is not as easy or cheap to get surgery in the Philippines as it is in Thailand.
              So you will see more flat chested ladyboys for that reason alone. Even in Canada every Thai ladyboy I see that comes here has breast, but only a fraction of the Filipinas get implants before they come here.
              I think it is a fact that Ladyboys from Philippines have bigger dicks than in Thailand. All my studies have concluded that it is true. However I would say the average body size in Philippines is smaller than in Thailand but still they have larger penises I would say. Is this the Spanish blood that gives them the bigger wangs? Possibly.

I don't know anything about prices in Philippines but I would say you have a good chance of finding a feminine ladyboy with a nice sized cock. They might be a little more unpredictable but this can also make them better in bed.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Friends, I am new with LBs and I'd like to understand fine. When I will be in Manila I'd like to be with 3-4 LBs but I'm noticing it will be very hard to get rid of them. Now I'm chatting with 3-4 beautiful LBs in Manila, chatting is very nice but I already began to bore because they already fell in love with me and they don't want leave me anymore. They write me every day . I am worried to meet LBs in Manila because it will be very hard to get rid of them. Pity! May be do I have to clear their ideas immediately and to tell them I don't like to be engaged? Give me some suggestions about my behavior when I will be in Manila please.

Comment

I hope to get your experiences and hope you enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by StLucifer View Post
                    Friends, I am new with LBs and I'd like to understand fine. When I will be in Manila I'd like to be with 3-4 LBs but I'm noticing it will be very hard to get rid of them. Now I'm chatting with 3-4 beautiful LBs in Manila, chatting is very nice but I already began to bore because they already fell in love with me and they don't want leave me anymore. They write me every day . I am worried to meet LBs in Manila because it will be very hard to get rid of them. Pity! May be do I have to clear their ideas immediately and to tell them I don't like to be engaged? Give me some suggestions about my behavior when I will be in Manila please.
                    This is exactly why I never try to contact ladyboys before i travel. You can find them when you get there usually so getting trapped by one or two may not be the best idea, especially if you haven't met them yet. From what I see ladyboys from Philippines are all over the internet try to get guys. It think this is partly because they have great internet access and most are well educated. Most of them don't seem to be trying to leave their country, just procuring long distance relationships. Guys fall for the instant love angle so they still use it. But if you are going there, they want to lock you down.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post

This is exactly why I never try to contact ladyboys before i travel. You can find them when you get there usually so getting trapped by one or two may not be the best idea, especially if you haven't met them yet.
                      May be it will be better to chat online only with some LBs living near Manila and not living in Manila. So that when you will be in Manila and you will get rid of them they will not come back to you again to disturb you. Is it right?

Comment

pick up hot ones at cafe havana in greenbelt

don't start contacting them online until a couple days before your trip
                        For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
                        For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

the philippines is definitely different than thailand, but overall the game is still pretty much the same: http://guysnightlife.com/finding-ladyboys-manila/
                          For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
                          For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Thai LBs are considered are the most expensive in the world. In phipilines, It's not very expensive but price is average.
                            A Farang Abroad

Comment

Originally posted by OllieGutierre View Post
                              Thai LBs are considered are the most expensive in the world. In phipilines, It's not very expensive but price is average.
                              Would like care to back that up with some factual information rather than opinion? I know Singapore, Hong Kong and other countries have lbs who charge more than Thai lbs.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                              X