Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having experienced Filipino ladyboys, I can't say whether they are more or less expensive than other ladyboys, especially the Thai ones. I met Filipino ladyboys in Spain, in the Philippines and in Malaysia. I also read their adds in Thailand, China or Vietnam.

I met my first Filipino ladyboy in 2008 in Spain. I remember our meeting as one of the hottest sex parties I had in my life. Maybe I would have a more moderate judgment today but she was excellent and the price was the same as local Latina shemales' prices.
    I had a Filipino ladyboy girlfriend in 2012 (see my trip report). At that time I had also collected datas about price of ladyboys in bars or freelancing as street prostitutes. I fear to post a bullshit but €¦ I prefer not to post it and maybe I will find the datas I had collected. It was fairly common to find a ladyboy girlfriend in the Philippines. It's a hit or miss. It's free but it is likely to involve a lot of expenses. If the ladyboy is not fond of sex, or if she manages to make a "cano" ("cano" is something like "farang" in Thai. It comes from Americano but can be used for a European dude) pay before she has sex, she is likely to preach morals from the church to avoid sex. It's a fairly common risk with Filipino ladyboys.
    I met a Filipino ladyboy in Malaysia (I will write a post in my TR soon). She asked for the most common "market price" and was fairly correct in the room. I met her a second time on my second stay in Kuala Lumpur. About one year later, I found an add in Craigslist in Bangkok in which she asked for 5,000 baht. I posted the price was ridiculous and I seemed she was not as performant as most of the Thai ladyboys in the room.
    I also saw adds of what some guys call "PI imports" in Vietnam. They ask for the usual price of ladyboys in adds or higher and I think they are more expensive. Except in Europe, I usually avoid "PI imports".

Comment

There I found the information I had collected last year :

You can get a BJ in a bar for 600 PHP (370 THB at today's rate : December 2018). A ST in the hotel costs 2000-3000 PHP, barfine included (1230-1850 THB) for a ladyboy working in a bar and half of this price for freelancer. You have to add 300 PHP for the taxi (185 THB).
      You need to bargain prices. Ladyboys usually start bargaining at 5000-6000 PHP (3100-3700 THB). Lady's drinks usually cost 150 PHP (90 THB), In the area of Manila, a bar girl or ladyboy may choose a double lady's drink in some bars, so you will have to pay double price. I haven't found the source of my information. It was stored somewhere in my PC.
      Last but not least, I read a field report about the famous bar "Mixed Nuts". Ladys' drinks cost 350 PHP (220 THB) and the barfine 3500 PHP (2200 THB). I don't know if the ST is included.
      I know why I don't feel so motivated to go back to the Philippines.

Comment

Have been robbed and kidnapped in the Philippines. Hate that place. Taxis have broken door knobs so u can't get out. There's gangster pimps and they know how to scare u and beat u up. Used to live there for 4 years during my medical studies. Their education system is a joke. I'm often asked what I studied there. I tell them I wasn't studying anything. They were studying me. I knew more than the young teachers. I used to laugh at them because they were so sensitive. Soft feelings. Wasn't into TS's at that time. Didn't need to as the Filipino girls are beautiful enough and love to fork foreign men. They want mixed babies. Some don't want to marry you. Just a beautiful baby. If they so much are willing to shake your hand, you've scored a homerun. Here in Hawaii we generally don't trust Filipinos. Born liars. If you change money there watch out for the yackety yacks who try to distract you while you count your money. Laugh at 'em when they try to ask for a tip. What the hell for? Once my hostel manager called the PFBI when I was scammed by a money changer. surprised to meet 2 agents. I knew they wanted a tip, but told them thanks. Why on earth would I want to tip them. This is supposed to be their job. In the 70's right after the VN war I arrived in the Philippines. Didn't know the women were so horny after the soldiers left. So many were coming to my apartment that the landlady complained. I answered what should I do? Tell them go away? They love me and I love them. Cannot say no. Study hard and play hard. In my 4 years I was never interested in gays. They were ugly. My gay classmates were funny and everybody laughed at them. They were pretty good students and worked hard. Eventually got Ph.D's from Japan.

There have been some posts at this website about how these Filipinos steal your things in your hotel room. Pissed them off, and I can understand. I would install padlocks INSIDE my apartment doors so nobody can get out. Locked all my money in a locked closet. Here in Hawaii nobody trusts Filipinos. Hire them and watch how your things disappear. Once made lunch for my yardmen and they try to steal my silverware, plates, and glasses. Real dumb schmucks. Go Philippines. Expect to be lied to, robbed, asked to meet their friends for trips to the shopping mall and maxed out on food, clothes, etc. They are talented ripoff artists. Do not take anything valuable like jewelry. Take clothes you won't miss if your luggage was lost/stolen. Mo beddah go Thailand. Why go Philippines when they are so much better in LOS? Take my advice seriously. I lived there, loved the girls, and hated the rampant criminality. Like Brazil or Africa in the Orient.

Comment

Interesting commentary in your post, George.

Comment

In the filipinas right now you can get a short time for about 1500 peso and a long time for about 3000 peso....lady boys are very accommodating if they like you and you treat them good in Manila.....Makati and P. Burgos area. If they really like you some give it for free......and this is true...really about respect and treating them nice....

Comment

Working...
            X