X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinalove Good Contact for PI lbs?

Has anyone had any experience with Pinalove? I've read a lot of info on these forums about trips to both Phil and Thailand and would like to take the plunge, so to speak. Seems like Manila is a pretty safe bet and Angeles has some good spots. Thanks for any info and sorry to be such a newb and repetitive.

Originally posted by Bevel44 View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with Pinalove? I've read a lot of info on these forums about trips to both Phil and Thailand and would like to take the plunge, so to speak. Seems like Manila is a pretty safe bet and Angeles has some good spots. Thanks for any info and sorry to be such a newb and repetitive.
    Pinalove is from the same company as Thaifriendly which seems to be a half decent dating site for Thailand.
    Most of the ads on Thaifriendly are working ladyboys, dating is a bit of a stretch perhaps.
    Filipina ladyboys are probably the easiest to meet online as they seem to be all over the place.
    Thai ladyboys are getting online but have many other work options in Thailand.
    If you join the transgender groups on facebook there is tons of Filipina ladyboys.

I have not been to Philippines but my understanding is the ladyboy scene is not near as organized as Thailand.
    There is lots of ladyboys in Philippines but not too many dedicated bars as there is in Thailand.
    Manila is your best bet for sure as there is spots you can go, plus a large population.
    Angeles City, of course, is a red light town so ladyboys are there to work but still it is dominated by ladies.

Thailand is a far better place to go for a newbie as the ladyboys are more plentiful and easy to find.
    Philippines is known to be more dangerous than Thailand which is extremely safe.
    Thailand also has dozens of dedicated ladyboy bars and cities like Pattaya where you would swear a quarter of the population is ladyboys.

So Philippines might be a better place to use a site like Pinalove since it is harder to just go there and meet them, like in Thailand.
    Using a dating site in Thailand isn't really necessary as you can land in Bangkok and be surrounded by ladyboys in a matter of minutes.
    The only problem with arranging dates in advance is you don't know how your chemistry is and you may have a hard time getting rid of them.

I know tons of Filipino ladyboys in Canada and they are all very hot, I may find them more attractive than Thai ladyboys.
    However the prices in Thailand, the atmosphere and the easy to find ladyboys keep me going back there.
    Some day I will go to Philippines as I have a number of friends there whom I'm sure can show me where to find ladyboys.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Great advice from Crag again. I have visited Manila, but it was quite a few years ago. The lb scene in the Philippines is much less structured than in Thailand. There are very few bars/clubs that are dedicated lb only where a p4p lb can be met. You have to keep in mind the Philippines national religion is Catholicism, what has had a significant effect on how the p4p scene developed.

While there are a lot of Philippine lbs - meeting them requires much more effort and you need to have a different approach. Using social media to establish some contacts is the recommended approach. However be absolutely sure you make no promises or lead on the Filipina lbs you contact that you have any interest to be a boyfriend, sponsor etc. If you do, and disappoint them once you meet them, word quickly spreads which could present problems for the rest of your trip and future visits. If you are honest that you intend to see other lbs, but also will be reasonable in compensating for their time, they are generally ok with that.

The economic situation for Filipina lbs tends to be much more difficult than Thai lbs. Filipina lbs are faced with much more discrimination than Thai lbs in terms of job opportunities. As a result they are generally poorer. One of the effects of this is that many more Filipina lbs cannot afford hormones/surgery than the Thai lbs. This means that a higher percentage of Filipina lbs are the "femboy" flat chested, boyish type lbs. This is in contrast with the Thai lbs, most of whom take hormones and have had some kind of plastic surgery - breast implants, hip/butt enhancements, etc.

The more successful Filipina lbs who have earned more (whether in p4p or otherwise) tend to use hormones and have plastic surgery.

I would advise that for your first time experience with lbs, a trip to Thailand would be easier. As you gain more experience a trip to the Philippines would be a later trip.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thank you all for taking the time to respond. Very much appreciated.

Comment

You can also find some Filipina lbs advertising on Thai Friendly - which has limited contact options in the free membership mode - so you can try this option as well initially, if you don't want to spend extra to make some preliminary contacts.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

You know, I have only been on this forum for a week or so and already I find that it is a thousand times better than the most well known Thai LB forum that I used to belong to. On that other forum I was consistently berated and made fun of by a few of the posters for asking a simple question or possibly having a different opinion than they did. Many on that forum would not want to share information or advise on anything. They took the attitude that I was new to the LB scene and I should know my place in the pecking order. Even got chastised by the moderator for complaining about a real A-Hole who was always calling me out. Finally got so bad that I just cancelled by profile and have not been back since. Although this forum does not have the volume of subscribers, that this other site had, it does seem to have the more civilized. Thank goodness.

Comment

Well this forum was around long before most of the other forums as I believe it started around 2001, as some point many of the members migrated to other forums, I think mainly because this became a pay forum for a time. I don't specifically have anything against the other forums but some can tend to be a little cliquey. Often there is prestige in working you way up to moderator but this also usually involves way too many rules and over sight. This forum at one time was much busier years ago and perhaps had more of a attitude like you speak of. I hope we can make this forum place that welcomes all in future. While we hope people will read the rules and always comply, we also have to realize that the internet has produced short attention spans and many rules and hurdles just isn't going to fly. If the forum isn't here to help new people then I'm not sure what it's use is. Being just for experienced punters doesn't make much sense, but it may explain why there isn't real good information on some things. So my philosophy here is everyone is important. This forum is getting busier by the day and I hope everyone can find acceptance here and feel welcome, plus find the information they need.

I also run another forum where there is minimal moderation. (http://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/) I have tried various moderators there including ladyboys and found most people's personal feelings and ideas get in the way of the moderation. If we don't like something we are more likely to just delete it and not berate you. All ladyboy hunters are created equal and there is very few reasons for people to be outcast. I never got involved in these forums when i first started going to Thailand as I was already connected with Grooby and had all information I needed from those guys.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Once again thanks. I'm new and enjoying the forum. Thanks for the time and effort.

Comment

i think its a bit easier to meet ladyboys that aren't hookers in the philippines, so if you want a genuine one that isn't after your money then yes

dont worry, there are still plenty of freelancers around as well :P
                  For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
                  For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Crag is very right. To my best of knowledge, Filipino LBs are much cheaper but they are little dangerous and have ideas in mind of cheating and stealing - experience of my friends. I always ensure that i use them in late evening and they are out from my hotel room once i finish.

Comment

Philippines: A first world education system with a 3rd world economy. I've been to the Philippines a few times. I worked with Filipinos and Filipinas in the Middle East I had Filipino attorneys and engineers working for me as clerks. They could make more money in the Middle East as clerks than they could make in their own country as professionals. The Philippines is one of the poorest countries in the world. Dirt poor. There is no comparison between Thailand and the Philippines. Thailand is a wealthy country compared to the Philippines. I can't imagine that P4P in the Philippines is anywhere near as expensive as in Thailand. In fact, I'm quite sure that any foreign guy who is on a long vacation or who lives their permanently, must be in heaven. I would bet that most of the LBs there would die just to live with you for almost nothing. At least they would eat regularly and be fairly comfortable. I feel so sorry for these people as they are basically good people who are hard working and honest. Sure, there will always be the criminal element. However, in the Philippines sometimes crime is the only way to keep from dying. The Philippines has always been ruled by corrupt dictator types who rob the country and the people. So sad.

Comment

ya the philippines has some of the kindest people on the planet
                        For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
                        For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

It was mentioned that the Filipinas are poorer and cannot afford surgery or hormones but I actually prefer natural girls. I have never been a boob man but I am curious about the term femboy. Would my girlfriend be described as a femboy?
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 2 photos.
                          Last edited by Escierto; 09-29-2020, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Yes she would certainly be a femboy.
                            Fresh with no surgeries.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I checked the definition of a femboy. According to the urban dictionnary (and a couple other), "Femboys are not to be confused with ladyboys, who are a type of Asian male to female transsexual... It is also not necessarily indicative of one's gender identity. A femboy may still identify as male, or he may wish to be identified as female. However, it is common for femboys to be bigender."

If we follow this definition, she's not a femboy, however we (ladyboys mongers) use the word femboy for ladyboys having had no surgery. In this sense, she is a femboy. Whether we may include ladyboys without silicone but natural breast is subject to discussions.

Regarding filipino ladyboys, we also use the word "bakla" that is used by filipono people but has a negative connotation. IMHO, the question with a Pinoy ladyboy is to know whether she sees herself as a transgender or as a gay. As a matter of fact, many Pinoy ladyboys see themselves as "gays", and they are likely to change rapidly from a femboy to a gay male.

Comment

Working...
                              X