Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girlfriend always refers to herself as a transgender woman. She says as long as she can remember, she was a girl and that can never change. With her voice and body, I can’t imagine what kind of man she would make, a very feminine one that’s for sure. I have asked her if she would ever try to be a gay guy and her answer is an emphatic NO!

Comment

Here she is today.

Comment

I've met ladyboys on PLove. But another suggestion for meeting ladyboys that I used on my recent trip to Cebu City. Lots of postings from cute ladyboys in the city of Cebu and Manila. https://www.freeforeigndating.com/personal-ads/ This is a Filipino personal ads site gets a lot of ladyboy users. It's a dating personal ad page so also great for foreigners wanting to meet a Filipino girl and ladyboys to date in Cebu or Manila.

Comment

Been living in Davao for 6 years now and primarily date ladyboys along with girls. My experience with pinalove has been pretty good. But there are scammers, which you really have to watch out for. Never send money before actually meeting. But chatting ladyboys online and then going somewhere safe like a shopping mall to meet is perfectly fine. There are better sites than PL worth mentioning if you are really looking for the better ladyboys. I chat up ladyboys all of the time on free foreign dating site and always enjoy meeting all very pretty. https://www.freeforeigndating.com/pe...-the-bathroom/

Comment

Welcome to the forum JasonDarling. Great first post !

Do you have more free foreign dating sites links to post ? Would you know a dating site with ladyboys only, or a dating site for pinoys in which the third sex can be identified separately from females and males ?

I would also be curious to know more about Davao. I seldom read reviews, trip reports or personal stories dealing with the capital city of Mindanao.

Comment

Welcome JasonDarling. What is it like living in Davao. Have been reading up on the PH as a possibility to relocate once the Covid nonsense is done with. Been to Luzon twice before in 2018 and 17. Mainly in the Laguna, Tagaytay and Manila areas.

Sick and tired of living in Canuckistan.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmtsl View Post
                Welcome JasonDarling. What is it like living in Davao. Have been reading up on the PH as a possibility to relocate once the Covid nonsense is done with. Been to Luzon twice before in 2018 and 17. Mainly in the Laguna, Tagaytay and Manila areas.

Sick and tired of living in Canuckistan.
                I have the same idea once Covid is finished. Living with my girlfriend in Makati for several months at a time with short stays back here to see the family. She loves this idea.

Comment

Sounds like an awesome plan, Escierto!

Comment

Working...
                  X