X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNL experts, how is it having a ladyboy gf there

I have to begin by saying I am not the most confident person in the world. Soon I'll be in Manila and I have been searching for information. I know it could be very possible to get a ladyboy gf while being there, which in the case we like each other and there is chemistry would be awesome to have somebody by my side all the time not only in bed.

But I am concerned about the reaction of the people. Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks for any help!

As long as your lb companion is not extreme in behavior or dress, then you shouldn't have any problems. You should be aware though that they are often looking for someone to take them out of the country, or provide for them long term (more so than Thai lbs) - so don't over promise and under deliver as that could cause serious problems for you in the future if you ever return.

I have been to Manila once, so i I am not an expert, but I did have an lb companion for the few days I was there and I had no issues as she dressed regular style (not "slut wear"), and was not over the top dramatic that some lbs can be.

As the pay for play lb scene in the Philippines isn't as developed, your best strategy is to make some online contacts via sites like "PInay Love" and even "Thai Friendly" has some Filipina lbs advertising on it. Don't commit for any length of time before actually meeting in person.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I have been to both Thailand and the Philippines a few times. The only problem with pursuing LB's in the Philippines is that they are not as well accepted as they are in Thailand. Things are not out in the open as they are in Thailand. The Philippines does actively discriminate against LBs. However, I would not let that discourage you as there are probably just as many, if not more, LBs in the Philippines as there are in Thailand. They are just not as visible and prefer to do things in private such as internet, cellphone, etc. ladyboykisses.com has a bunch of Philippine LBs who are actively wanting to meet foreigners for friendship and/or play.

Comment

Herself and I have been together for 13 years. We met up in a hotel in BKK by pure chance as she should have been working out of sight as a cashier and she had to fill in as a waitress as one of the service staff failed to show up.

She is very passable and in the UK I figure only about 3 or 4 people have ever worked out that she was not a girl.

Even in Thailand the only thing that really gives her away is her voice. At least 25% of the people we meet there don't realise.
        When we are about with her 10 year old cousin - who she looks after as if he is her own son - we often hear comments that there is practically no resemblance to me - implying I'm his father.

She is well accepted and respected in her village and is in fact one of the 10 head men!
        I get treated as sort of the 11th - the only falang in the village

If you find the right person and yours and her familes accept it you should have no problems.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Thank you all for your advice, on trip reports section I am posting to tell about my experience of my really short trip in Manila, link down below

https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboar...ila-experience

Comment

Looks like you can give the advice now.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Ladyboys in philippines compared to thailand less than 10% i think

Comment

Ladyboy girl friends in Manila can be honest and good.....but a lot are just tricksters....better just take your time getting to know some on a dating website first and but not just one....make sure you make friends with a friend....one thing you will learn....is they like to tell you the same stories...find one that is honest....you will know by her attitude in conversation.

Comment

I correspond with a 21 Y O that lives in Makati...according to her, the influence of the Catholics has kept the Phils about 20 years behind the rest of the world re:
                  LB's, trans and even gays...She hasn't told me any horror stories but having been raised Catholic I think she prob is right...I don't think in Phils U will EVER see a LB
                  walking down the street in a bikini and heels like in Patts...it's primarily a "behind closed doors" society in the islands...

Comment

Amazing how people think. When talking of Filipinas, she must be a girlfriend and we must engage in a long term relationship, be serious etc ... . When talking of Thai ladyboys, we must pick her up in a bar, follow the whole business process and stay on the marked paths.

I stopped going to the Phils because of this : ladyboys want a sponsor. They pretend to be be good ladies, but all they want is money. Religion, at least the way they understand catholic religion is that richer people must give money to poor people. So teh world is well done. They are the poor and we must give them money to show we are serious.

Comment

I have had a Filipina trans girlfriend for about a year. I met her on pinalove and we chatted for a long time before I spent three weeks with her in December and January of this year. Before we were in like but after that we were in love and we have remained so to the present.

I was going to visit her next month for several weeks but covid19 messed that up. She is a wonderful girl - very caring and affectionate. She has had no surgery and doesn’t take hormones but she is extremely feminine with a female voice and a small delicate body. I hope our relationship develops and continues for a long time. Forever I hope!
                      Last edited by Escierto; 06-08-2021, 08:56 PM.

Comment

I had a ladyboy girlfriend in 2012. She was very pretty at that time. When I met her, I soon discovered she would remain poor in sexual performance. Each time I fucked her, her ass would be bleeding. I also noticed her jalousy, her poor intellectual capavity and lazyness. After I left the Philippines (less than 2 weeks), I came little by little to the idea she was a parasite.

I looked for another Pinoy but was fed up by their behaviour in general. I would find either gold diggers (ladyboys saying rapidly "I love you" in MSN and then asking for money, or even cam girls trying to sell an unformal cam performance), or dreamers (ladyboys thinking that we'd have "pure love" ie without sex and of course sending monthly money so that they would be excused from work). In between, my ex girlfriend created a new add with short hair and saying he (no longer she) is a gay.

I went back to Thailand and found it more comfortable to look for P4P ladyboys than a ladyboy pretending she's a good girlfriend. In spite I found condiions declining in Thailand, I have never been satisfied with the few contacts I had in the Phils. Of course, it's personal experience. I read this year reviews made by a guy who knows the Philippines very well. There seems to be good opportuities over there.

Comment

541EC943-D7FA-4695-B46E-25B332916084.jpg
                          Since I posted above back in 2020, my relationship with my girlfriend has continued. I have visited her three times for extended periods since then. We have been through a lot together, up and down, but we are still together.

Last night we were sitting in a bar on P. Burgos Street in Makati watching the street action. There were a lot of beautiful women out there, both GG and LB but there was no one I wanted beside me except my girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post
                            541EC943-D7FA-4695-B46E-25B332916084.jpg
                            Since I posted above back in 2020, my relationship with my girlfriend has continued. I have visited her three times for extended periods since then. We have been through a lot together, up and down, but we are still together.

Last night we were sitting in a bar on P. Burgos Street in Makati watching the street action. There were a lot of beautiful women out there, both GG and LB but there was no one I wanted beside me except my girlfriend.
                            You are very lucky to have her! She's pretty. Hope your relationship lasts well.

Comment

Originally posted by RobSun View Post

You are very lucky to have her! She's pretty. Hope your relationship lasts well.
                              Thank you. I hope so too!

Comment

Working...
                              X