X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cebu City Done the right way... ASK ME ANYTHING

Hello, fellow brothers, I am a young apprentice of the Sith Lord & Crag based in Cebu. I have been living here off an on for 4 years. I know the city well and most of the girls. I run a party service if you want to party with several hot ladyboys in VIP or just GFE tour guides. We don't have any ladyboy bars here so organizing a party can be a pain, fortunately, I am your man on the ground, in the trenches constantly meeting hot ladyboy ass.

I know the workers, the drug addicts, and the good girls. I will help you out with my knowledge as best I can but if you don't have the time to put in the work to get what you want, consider hiring me as your mercenary force.

I know most of the club owners, top girls in Cebu and a shit load of amateurs. Ask away...
    I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting Cebu, Bohol, Negros & Siquior Philippines.
    If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen.

My site Ladyboychaser.com

My recommended dating sites
    MyLadyboyDate
    MyTranssexualDate
    Thaifriendly
    Pinalove

I can't wait to go to Philippines someday!
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I might take a trip there this winter. Been to Luzon twice but not Cebu.

Comment

Best area of Cebu for ladyboys. I want to be able to walk to my hotel in 5 minutes or less. Where should I look for hotels?
        I heard there's this mall there where they hangout, true? Should I just get a hotel within 5 minutes from there?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmtsl View Post
          I might take a trip there this winter. Been to Luzon twice but not Cebu.
          why you are not trip for cebu??

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
            I can't wait to go to Philippines someday!kolorowanki da dzieci
            Not only You!
            Last edited by ArannaMateo; 06-12-2023, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X