X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girl’s quest to become a human being

F6ZzYlP.jpg When I first started chatting with her two years ago, my girlfriend was excited because she had finally gotten a legitimate birth certificate after 33 years. She had had one previously but she discovered it was counterfeit so she had to complete an arduous process to get an authentic one.

I have been wanting her to get a Philippine passport but it requires an id in addition to the birth certificate. Her attempt to get a postal id ended in failure after they told her they were not issuing any right now due to Covid.

A friend of hers had a friend who worked in the department of transportation and could
    get her a drivers license for a little under the table gift. She went and after sitting through some instruction (she actually took the written course work) she received a student license. After 30 days she can return to get the regular driver’s license. Of course she has no idea how to drive nor she does ever plan on driving.

The driver’s license will allow her to get a passport as well as open a bank account, two steps she says that will allow her to be a human being. Big steps for the self proclaimed girl from the forest.
    Last edited by Escierto; 07-03-2021, 11:04 PM.

Do Filipinos have a National ID like in Thailand?
    It could be worthwhile to learn to drive in a Country where many can't maybe, if she has the ticket.
    Is there anywhere she can visit if she does get a passport? I understand you need permission to leave PI also.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
      Do Filipinos have a National ID like in Thailand?
      It could be worthwhile to learn to drive in a Country where many can't maybe, if she has the ticket.
      Is there anywhere she can visit if she does get a passport? I understand you need permission to leave PI also.
      The Philippines has started to issue national ID cards but in order to get one you need a birth certificate and a government issued photo id. Of course if you already have a government issued photo id there is no point in getting the national ID card at all.

When she gets her driver’s license she will be allowed to drive. Since she got it under the table she doesn’t really know how to drive! Of course you could probably say that about most Filipino drivers!

In normal circumstances there are a lot of places she could visit. Pre-Covid I took a Filipina to Hong Kong and she had no trouble with immigration since she was with me. Now the Philippines is usually put on the unacceptable list by countries like Thailand that she could have visited previously. She has been vaccinated so maybe that will help.
      Last edited by Escierto; 08-14-2021, 10:15 PM.

Comment

I taught a ladyboy to drive in a rice field once. I learned to drive in a cow pasture behind the wheel of any old rusty pickup.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Good news Escierto - this is something we take for granted in developed countries. Having access to government ID's, passports, etc. is no big deal for us, but now the doors are finally opening for your girlfriend!

Also good news she has been vaccinated, hopefully it was with Astra Zeneca and not Sinovac or Sinopharm as that could prove to be a challenge for her to travel to some countries later as they aren't on all countries approved list for vaccinated tourists.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
            Good news Escierto - this is something we take for granted in developed countries. Having access to government ID's, passports, etc. is no big deal for us, but now the doors are finally opening for your girlfriend!

Also good news she has been vaccinated, hopefully it was with Astra Zeneca and not Sinovac or Sinopharm as that could prove to be a challenge for her to travel to some countries later as they aren't on all countries approved list for vaccinated tourists.
            You are so right. At least some countries give their citizens an automatic identity card they can use. It has been such a problem for her not to be able to open a bank account or travel.

In fact that was one of the reasons the Philippines created a national ID card but they make it difficult to get! If you have another government issued id why would you even need the other card?

Comment

She did it. She had to take the written test and pass it legitimately because it’s on a computer and graded using the software. So she studied her rules of the road and traffic signs and got 55 of 60 questions right.

The next day she went back and got her license without having to do a driving test. Thank God. 91F5E88D-5CEC-425B-B842-F0E26B328FB4.jpeg

Comment

Please pass along our congratulations! And hope it goes well for her now to get bank acct and passport.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Good news
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

She was successful in opening a bank account today although they made her jump through hoops getting more documentation from the baranguay (neighborhood government) about the house she rents. She had to wait in line at the bank for three hours! What a country.

Comment

8C1EDCE4-8E4D-4FFB-9332-5C9AEA8C1F38.jpeg We thought it might arrive while I was visiting her but it arrived today. Her passport! Now she can travel and see places that she has only dreamed of. The girl from the jungle goes international!

Comment

That is great news. Time to discover the world :-)

Comment

Originally posted by rick78 View Post
                            That is great news. Time to discover the world :-)
                            Thanks! It will be fun to travel with her. It’s interesting how for transgender, Thailand is like Mecca. She really wants to go there especially.

Comment

Good to see someone get their passport it can open up doors for sure. Thailand is an easy trip from Philippines.
                              I understand you need permission to leave PI before you can travel.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                              X