X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Escierto View Post

Thanks! It will be fun to travel with her. It’s interesting how for transgender, Thailand is like Mecca. She really wants to go there especially.
    Yeah, travelling is fun - especially with someone who havn't travelled much. My LB girlfriend is from Thailand, so I took her to Hong Kong, Cambodia, Malaysia, Laos, Myanmar and new places in Thailand when I was living in Asia (will move back soon again when covid restrictions are a time of the past), but got her to Europe as well - she loved it. I am personally a very experienced traveller, so it was good to see the excitement (that i sort of lost) to see new places.

Wish you good travels 👍

Comment

Originally posted by rick78 View Post

Yeah, travelling is fun - especially with someone who havn't travelled much. My LB girlfriend is from Thailand, so I took her to Hong Kong, Cambodia, Malaysia, Laos, Myanmar and new places in Thailand when I was living in Asia (will move back soon again when covid restrictions are a time of the past), but got her to Europe as well - she loved it. I am personally a very experienced traveller, so it was good to see the excitement (that i sort of lost) to see new places.

Wish you good travels 👍
      Thank you! I hope that I can take my girl to as many places as you have taken yours. My girlfriend was excited just to get her passport. It’s been a long road to get to this point - a few years ago she didn’t even have a birth certificate.

Comment

Working...
      X