X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
    Probably many horny fuckers out there just waiting....
    They don’t need to wait. If anything the requirements are going to get fewer as time goes on. So many pretty girls here. We saw a couple of beautiful trans women at a makeup stand in the mall handing out samples. I didn’t know they were trans until my girlfriend pointed it out.

Comment

I go back home tomorrow.

When I first spent several weeks with my girlfriend two years ago, the whole time was like a vacation. We hardly saw anyone else and “real life” was something we had escaped.

We had a few getaways this time but we were immersed in real life, living at her house and involved in the day to day activities of her salon. It led to more conflict between us but on the whole it was a good thing. Our relationship is more solid than it’s ever been and we are still devoted to one another.

She doesn’t want to live in the US or Canada and I have a huge extended family back there. I have really missed them while I have been here.
      Thank God the Philippines appears to be open for good now and I can visit periodically. Once her passport arrives we can see some places that we have wanted to go.

I am not looking forward to leaving this little face tomorrow. 6F15160F-8890-4E19-BAE3-E7AAB7AC9BC7.jpeg

Comment

Happy to hear your trip was good.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
          Happy to hear your trip was good.
          Thank you. Or salamat as they say here.

Comment

Happy for you that you got to go and visit and grow your relationship. Hope you can visit her again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by northernguy222 View Post
              Happy for you that you got to go and visit and grow your relationship. Hope you can visit her again soon.
              Thank you. I have been missing her even though we are still chatting for hours every day. It’s not the same and it’s not just the sex. I am counting the days until my next visit.

Comment

Good for you going there to see her, Escierto.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmtsl View Post
                  Good for you going there to see her, Escierto.
                  Thanks. She’s my honey.

68950013-CCAF-4A1D-AA8F-0C79E578AD24.jpeg

Comment

Great news today. The Philippines has removed the requirement that a visitor must get travel health insurance AND that they get a negative test within 48 hours. Now the only requirement is evidence of vaccination with booster. Nothing else!

The whole testing thing gave me a lot of stress last time. I am traveling to see her on July 6 for a month. So happy!

Comment

A booster is still a roadblock. I'm never taking any more of that garbage.
                      So far they have not provided any proof the vaccines do anything.
                      In fact more vaccinated people are getting sick than unvaccinated. The highest vaccinated countries also have the most cases, seems pretty useless, almost worse than nothing. If the vaccines give you covid symptoms they pretend it is actually covid. Any sniffles now is Covid.

The whole Covid insurance thing is also a big scam. Most people just don't get that sick from Covid because it isn't that serious for almost everyone. Most countries always required visitors to have adequate travel insurance in the past they just didn't always confirm you had it. Thailand has always had an insurance requirement for travellers, they never asked most normal people previously. You should have $50,000 insurance anywhere you travel, not sure why the insurance would exclude Covid anyway. What about the 10,000 other health issues you could have in PI that are more serious than Covid?

The testing would make more sense than requiring vaccines, however the tests are also not reliable.
                      I tested positve and negative in the same 2 hour period with two different tests. I'm also pretty sure the vaccine makes some people test positive.

The only proof they have that the vaccines do anything is their word. They say it is safe and effective, over and over and over.
                      Where is the actual proof and studies? There isn't any. They haven't even finished fully testing the vaccines, nor do they seem to even be trying anymore.

My question would be, what happens in Philippines if you appear to have "Flu-like" symptoms.
                      Would you be forced to take a test? Would you be taken away somewhere?
                      These are the things that still worry me about travel to these authoritarian type countries.
                      Best have insurance because if the doctors say you have covid they will probably charge you 5 times as much as for any other disease.

The only thing I know 100% about covid, people are making money like crazy off of it.
                      Fear = Money

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I am just thankful that my whole trip is not dependent on the results of some test. Maybe one day they will go back to the old days when you could just get on a plane and go!

The real hazard in the Philippines are the freaking tricycles and motorbikes. I am surprised that people are not run over constantly but I guess they are used to it.

Comment

That's my problem. Travel thousands of miles to some country for vacation and first you need to take a bunch of experimental injections.
                          Then when you get there you stand the chance of being tested and/or locked up based on possibly having a mild flu.
                          You could have any number of actual deadly diseases, but nobody cares about that. Everyone is brainwashed over some strong cold virus.
                          I suspect you could spread HIV or Syphilis to the entire country and nobody would care. But test positive for Covid then watch out....

In the past I caught the flu several times going to Thailand. When i got there nobody cared. Ladyboys were more than happy to hang out with me and even went to get me treatments at the pharmacy. Now I suspect if I even sneezed the security would come and throw me out of the bars....

The only good thing in Thailand, like Mexico, is that you can buy most drugs over the counter. So Big Pharma and the Goverment cannot as easily block effective treatments like Ivermectin and Hydrochloraquine etc. like they do in the USA and Canada.

The tests are unreliable and don't actually prove anything. When Biden got in they turned down the threshhold for the PCR tests so less people tested positive than before. This just proves the tests and virus are mostly political. Asymptomatic spread is just another BS thing they made us believe.
                          In fact, they made us believe dozens of things are true that are not medically possible.

The inventor of PCR tests Kari Mullis:" They can find almost anything in anybody"

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Was reading online news, reliable sites, and they determined that booster shots were making people sick mores than the two vaccinations. About half a dozen people I know here, in Canuckistan, who got boosters all got sick but never did from the first doses.

Comment

On the last leg of my trip back home. The 12 hour flight from Hong Kong to San Francisco passed surprisingly quickly. I watched three movies and slept the other six hours.

Boy, I swallowed a lot of cum over the past 26 days. Maybe I have gotten to be too good a cocksucker because that was nearly all she wanted. I am not complaining but I do prefer being fucked - nevertheless she calls the (cum) shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post
                                I read a few days ago that 96,000 foreigners had entered the Philippines since reopening last month - more than they expected.
                                96,000😲

Comment

Working...
                                X