Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by karlgnter View Post

96,000😲
    Actually it was better than that. The Philippines Department of Tourism said that 517,516 foreigners visited the Philippines from 10 February to 25 May 2022.

So many pretty girls here. It really is a pussy paradise. And some who don’t have pussies, thank God!

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post

Actually it was better than that. The Philippines Department of Tourism said that 517,516 foreigners visited the Philippines from 10 February to 25 May 2022.

So many pretty girls here. It really is a pussy paradise. And some who don’t have pussies, thank God!
      ohh It's Great!

Comment

The Philippines is admitting fully vaccinated travelers from countries that do not require a visa, such as the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron S. Young View Post

The Philippines is admitting fully vaccinated travelers from countries that do not require a visa, such as the United States.
          I just returned from a month long trip to the Philippines. I used my Canadian passport and I got through Philippines immigration and health checks in about 10 minutes.

Comment

I just returned from a month long trip to the Philippines. I used my Canadian passport and I got through Philippines immigration and health checks in about 10 minutes.
            where in canada?

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron S. Young View Post

where in canada?
              I am originally from Montreal but I haven’t lived there in a long time.

Comment

Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Edward Raines View Post

Really?
                  Yes, really. Filipinas seem to come in only two categories, unattractive and attractive. There doesn’t seem to be any in between. I always see plenty of cute little women walking in the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
                    Probably many horny fuckers out there just waiting....
                    interested

Comment

Yes, really. Filipinas seem to come in only two categories, unattractive and attractive. There doesn’t seem to be any in between. I always see plenty of cute little women walking in the street.
                      How Much She Takes?

Comment

Originally posted by Edward Raines View Post

How Much She Takes?
                        These are just regular women. Filipinas love foreigners.

Comment

These are just regular women. Filipinas love foreigners.
                          which women??

Comment

I am headed back to the Philippines in a few weeks for another long visit with my girlfriend.

Her hair salon in Makati had to close after the property changed hands and the new owner did not want to continue renting to her. She is back in her hometown in Catanduanes and recently acquired a house that she can use as a salon as well as a place to live.

We will spend some time there as well as in Makati. She says Mixed Nuts is open again on Burgos Street so we will check that out.

I am definitely looking forward to being with my honey again. We cam every day but it’s time for some real live loving!

Comment

Here's to a good trip!
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
                                Here's to a good trip!
                                Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X