X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on Davao City. Please.

trying for 3-4 days in Davao in mid december of this year. Can I hear your experience, opinions, and tips? I want to cuddle and kiss petite, cute, ladyboys. Safe if i stay in a certain area?

Please if anyone knows about the ladyboys and the area to stay in Davao please help me!!!

Comment

I am curious why you picked Davao and not Cebu? Or why not Manila?

Comment

I wanted somewhere new. I've also seen some really cute/hot tiny/petite ladyboys from there via sexcam.

Comment

I am going to Davao for 4 days in April of this year. Please, if you have any tips, or a trust worthy tour guide to take me around the good/safe/fun areas then send the contact my way please.

Comment

Originally posted by lessons1990 View Post
            I am going to Davao for 4 days in April of this year. Please, if you have any tips, or a trust worthy tour guide to take me around the good/safe/fun areas then send the contact my way please.
            I researched the cost of airline flight from the USA to the Philippines just to get to Davao City and I was shocked to see various flight cost options were in the $5000 to $9000 range!

Comment

Originally posted by RobSun View Post

I researched the cost of airline flight from the USA to the Philippines just to get to Davao City and I was shocked to see various flight cost options were in the $5000 to $9000 range!
              I don’t know where you are getting your information. I just checked flights from Houston to Manila and the price is $1270 RT. Then I looked up flights from Manila to Davao and it’s about $70 RT. You are better off booking flights within the Philippines separately.

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post

I don’t know where you are getting your information. I just checked flights from Houston to Manila and the price is $1270 RT. Then I looked up flights from Manila to Davao and it’s about $70 RT. You are better off booking flights within the Philippines separately.
                When I search Toronto to Davao on expedia.com in May it gives me $2000 USD return. I expect this would be similar from any large city in North America.
                Toronto to Manila is about $1300 USD.
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

When I search Toronto to Davao on expedia.com in May it gives me $2000 USD return. I expect this would be similar from any large city in North America.
                  Toronto to Manila is about $1300 USD.
                  So in your example above, you are paying $700 for the Davao portion of the trip. I have booked many flights within the Philippines and they are dirt cheap. Why pay $700 for a flight you can get for $70 separately?

Comment

So in your example above, you are paying $700 for the Davao portion of the trip. I have booked many flights within the Philippines and they are dirt cheap. Why pay $700 for a flight you can get for $70 separately?
                    I was just pointing out a flight from North America to Davao should be much cheaper from North America than what RobSun was looking at.
                    I'm sure looking around and having some knowledge you could do it for cheaper.
                    I suppose some advantages of buying the entire flight from one airline could be checking your bags through, getting points/status and managing your trip all in one place in case of changes. For a first timer it might all be easier that way, even though it costs more.

In Thailand I've found some cheaper airlines when flying further into the country. I even found if you go buy your ticket from Thai Airlines at the airport it is usually cheaper than booking with them online.
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I bought my ticket ahead of time so it was equivalent to $1000 USD.

I AM STILL GOING. If you know any trustworthy guides or places for the single man please send any contacts or tips my way. Looking forward to relaxing with some beautiful petite trans.

Best wishes everyone.

P.S. would love to top her and swallow her.​
                      TEM.jpg

Comment

I bought my ticket ahead of time so it was equivalent to $1000 USD.

I AM STILL GOING. If you know any trustworthy guides or places for the single man please send any contacts or tips my way. Looking forward to relaxing with some beautiful petite trans.

Best wishes everyone.

P.S. would love to top her and swallow her.​
                        TEM.jpg
                        Enjoy yourself! Come back and tell us all about your adventures.

Comment

Will do! I'll try to take some great POV shots of my fun time in the bedroom!

Comment

Enjoy yourself! Come back and tell us all about your adventures.
                            can you have more pictures for that?

Comment

I wanted somewhere new. I've also seen some really cute/hot tiny/petite ladyboys from there via sexcam.
                              I've noticed the same thing of late. I have to go to Philippines in June and been chatting to a few ladyboy cam models and some of them are so hot.
                              I don't know why but they're nearly all in Davao!

Comment

Working...
                              X