Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM, sounds like you may be visiting Penang! Just contact Cindy ahead of time - but I don't think it's going to be January 2014!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• TEXASMAC

Comment

• Yes contact me
        Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Comment

• penang ladyboys looks like similar with indonesian ladyboys

Comment

• I have just past through Penang, and noticed a distinct change in the scene there. A few of the old ladyboy haunts are still there, like the door next to the laundry at the top of Chulia Street on the left hand side going up, just a few doors down from a mosque. Still the same Indo mama san resident there,(although you would hardly recognise her 20 years is a long time in a ladyboys life) who tends to keep all the indos pretty much under control. She remembered me and invited me in for some food. Some nice talent there and they are not as light fingered as in the past. All Indonesians. They will try and hit you up for myr 50 plus 20 myr for the room. I got the business done most times for 50 MYR all up. Also the little lane that runs down of Chulia street next to the laundry has a side door, where a very nice Malay LB was spotted as I disappeared around the back with an Indo LB.

The modern hotel just off Penang Road, down the small street opposite the citadel, near where a lot of the Thai and Indian ladyboys used to work from, is closed for renovation, still the odd ladyboy hanging around there but will take you down the road a bit further for a fuck. Emmy/Dana a nice polite Thai ladyboy can still be found sitting in front of the now closed Modern Hotel most nights. For those of you who like them hung she has a very nice about 7 inch package.

I don't stay out late but they tell me the place to be after 12 pm is love lane, a. lot of the ladyboys go up there to take advantage of the drunk tourists coming from the multitude of bars there. Generally much easier pickings if you are out late, 12am through to 5am in the morning because the police tend to leave them alone during these hours.

Around Chulia street prices tend to be relatively high compared what you can get elsewhere in town.

Indian LB, only saw one working near Modern Hotel. However, if you happen to be around Hotel Eng Loh, which by the way has an excellent traditional Kafe on the ground floor, they seem to appear in a group of about 12 at approx 6.30 pm and walk through little India on their way home. Range of options from old and fat to young and enthusiastic. Very accommodating if you catch them.

In Little India, I think there must be some sort of community effort to get all the Indian LB off the street, because it. looks like they are all coming from work, and its not a place they traditionally tended to look for clients. I guess I should have enquired more.

Contacted a few LB that work the internet, mostly out of my range quoting 200 MYR up to 400 MYR, bit pricey for me and I have found with ladyboys high price usually does not guarantee good service, usually just a larger ego, and better silicon.

Up around Times Square and running off Jalan Perlis, do check out the little lanes running off there. Approx 7 LB work there, some as rough as guts, but there is the odd gem there. Running off Jalan Perlis, just past the old Munlustay Hotel is a dead end lane. About 20 metres down a couple of ladyboy rent a house there and there is a stunning about 5'10" Chinese LB in there. Obviously from a very well educated background, stunning and does great service. If you need someone with a strong erect penis she is not your girl. Pure pleasure to be with. LB in this area might try to hold out for 50 MYR, but bear in mind most of the locals get serviced for 30-40 MYR.

Some of the most rustic backstreet brothels in Penang can be found here. The LB run are really tight ship up there, as the police never come near them and they like it that way. While I would never advise taking more than necessary valuables and jewellery on your person, not much chance of getting rolled up here by LB with light fingers. Most of the LB work from bit better rooms than the shit holes that can be found off running off Jalan Irving.

There are also some GG hotel brothels not too far from this area that in the past have offered excellent choice, some don't have much time for foreigners at all. Fortunately they tend to think I am eurasian so can generally get in for a fuck if I just negotiate price with my fingers and keep my mouth shut lol.

Depending on your timing LB can be found hanging around on the pedestrian overpass where Penang Road joins up with Jalan Burma, you can find the odd ladyboy up there working cause they don't like hassles the other girls have with Polis down in Chulia. Here I found one of my most memorable fucks of my stay a lovely Indo lb in thirties, who really delivered the full range of services, Nice 7 inch cock loves to top and be topped. MYR 50 for her and 20 for the room.

While there is not a lot of really good talent to be had at a reasonable price around Penang, don't be frightened to get out and walk after dark, you never know what you might find.
            Last edited by WinniePooh; 07-11-2019, 04:38 AM.

Comment

• Nice report, I've always thought of going there.
              You really lay out the options.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Thanks for the detailed trip report WinniePooh! We don't usually get many reports about Penang, let alone Malaysia!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Great report Indeed with much more information and more interesting deals than during my visit in November 2014. I wish you could have posted a few more pics too.

Here are links to google maps to the places that you dealt with :

the laundry in Lebuh Chulia Hopefully, this the one you're talking about (G&C laundry).
                  This is amazing that almost 5 years later, you also saw a pretty malese ladyboy that vanished rapidly not so far from the Indonesian ladyboys.

The nearby modern hotel where I had had a poorexperience with a Balinese postie.

I didn't know about Hotel Eng Low. I think I had noticed Nothing special in this area.

Where is Little India according to you ? I just found a place at the intersection of Lebuh King and Lebuh Pasar.

I had found an Indian (type but Malese) ladyboy in Lebuh Chuliah a little bit further from the place with Indonesian ladyboys and the Malese one. That was just a few blocks away down the street.

BTW, I read positive news in your report. I used to pay 200 MYR 5 years ago. Ihad heard that prices had gone down to 150 MYR and you report that they went down to 50 MYR now.

Comment

Working...
                  X