Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore lb friendly hotels?

Hello,

Arrive in Singapore late October. Know of any LB friendly Hotels near OT ?
    Considering the Grand Hyatt next to OT. Can anyone recommend this place or another?

Thanks,
    Zenleo

As far as my experience goes, have never had any problem in any hotel in sunny island when bringing GG's or LB's to the room...
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

What about a hotel that doesn't mind scatgirls and the mess they leave behind?  

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Oct. 01 2005,10:25)
        What about a hotel that doesn't mind scatgirls and the mess they leave behind?  
        Ha! That I'm not so sure about but when doing it I'm just careful not to really leave the mess around
        One funny thing thou that did happen to me in one hotel in China. I soiled a small towel..no, not with a girl..just all by myself
        When it comes to check out time, the stupid cashier doesn't want to charge me for the towel?
        The silly girl called the floor attendant while I was checking out to see if was anything wrong with the room or had beverages from the fridge..
        Damn! The fucking floor attendant reported that the small towel was soiled beyond "repair" and that couldn't be washed anymore
        Stupid mainlanders! I had to make myself heard and send them to hell..and it took me a while!
        Hate China sometimes!!!!!
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Oct. 01 2005,10:52)
          The fucking floor attendant reported that the small towel was soiled beyond "repair"
          LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Oct. 01 2005,11:55)
            Originally posted by (Looker @ Oct. 01 2005,10:52)
            The fucking floor attendant reported that the small towel was soiled beyond "repair"
            LOL!      
            Yeah..I mean..not my fault..blame it on the food
            Anyway..world is full of weird people..didn't she have anything else to look at in the room???

Comment

Dont know your budget...but for roughly $100USD/night you cant beat the Orchard Hotel. It is literally next door to Orchard Towers, so very convenient for bringing LB or GG over. Also has an entrance separate to the main lobby entrance; so no issues bringing scantily clad guests past less adventurous guests On top of that, it's a pretty nice hotel for the price (and I'm pretty picky about hotels). For us 'hobbyists' it is the best hotel in Singapore. Be sure to ask for a room in the more recently renovated 'Claymore' wing. The other rooms are kind of old. Do not get confused and go to the Orchard Parade hotel across the street...its a dump.
              Happy Hunting

Comment

Moved to the Travel Forum...

Comment

Or if you want to stay at the hotel that the girls stay at, Strand Hotel
                  Mister Arse

Comment

Sinapore lb friendly hotels?

Anybody know of LB friendly hotels in ORchard Road area?

Comment

As far as I know, there are no issues with taking LBs back to your hotel at most hotels in Singapore. Generally not an issue, not even at the international chains.
                      Pete

Comment

As far as I know, there are no issues with taking LBs back to your hotel at most hotels in Singapore. Generally not an issue, not even at the international chains.

Comment

Stay at the Orchard Hotel. Right next door to Orchard Towers, so very convenient for girls/LB's and absolutely no issue bringing them in. Great rooms at around $100USD/night. Book a room in the Claymore wing...it is newer. Do not get confused and stay at the Orchard Parade Hotel..nowhere near as good as Orchard Hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by
                            Stay at the Orchard Hotel. Right next door to Orchard Towers, so very convenient for girls/LB's and absolutely no issue bringing them in. Great rooms at around $100USD/night. Book a room in the Claymore wing...it is newer. Do not get confused and stay at the Orchard Parade Hotel..nowhere near as good as Orchard Hotel.
                            Kiving here, I would agree with this. If you only have a short trip, this is as close as you can get to the action. Also, don't believe the rates they publish on their webssite......they are the rack rates. Call them for the best deals.

There are a dozen other hotels within 10 mins walk eg Marriot, Hilton, etc, but I think they will be more expensive. You can also probably get places like the Novatel at Clarke Quay a little cheaper

http://www.novotel.com/novotel....l.shtml
                            Mister Arse

Comment

Hi, I will be staying at the Ritz Carlton soon in Sg, my company's choice. Is there any problems there? Last time I was there (1 yr ago) I saw a Thai ladyboy with a guy in the Executive lounge, and there was no problems has it changed? thks

Comment

Working...
                              X