Comment

hot Mindy
      Attached Files
      prince o. darkness

Comment

Attached Files
        prince o. darkness

Comment

Wow, what a classic beauty. I am smitten. Any chance we could get a look at her knob?
          "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
          Salin' on a summer breeze
          And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
          -Harry Nilsson

Comment

don't have any pix myself, she was kind of shy about it, but if you lick it, she becomes very excited !!
            prince o. darkness

Comment

(prince39 @ Nov. 16 2007,11:26) don't have any pix myself, she was kind of shy about it, but if you lick it, she becomes very excited !!  

Quite a rare report from SK!
              Very nice...
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

thanks very much prince39 - news from south Korea is rare, and most reports are discouraging regarding costs. Having seen some of the beauties like Harisu, and the new defunct Lady singing group, a bigger lb scene might be expected.

Thanks very much for sharing - looks like the photo in post 9 suggest a marathon session with the big jug of Gatorade!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I tried to search, but couldn't find anything conclusive.

So are Yobo Yobo and Trans Rose bars like you might find in Thailand? Or are they regular drinking establishments or lounges that just so happen to have TS staff on hand? There's scant info on Google so any help would be appreciated!
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

If you ever stop in Japan, shoot me an email and I can let you in on some places to meet some really beautiful japanese ladyboys. I met a girl out of Trans Rose that was pretty cool, but she was pricey. You truly have to become a regular to get in over there, but they are mostly about the cash and will take you to the cleaners if you are not careful.
                    [I] I'm on that zoloft stuff right; but I'm on that, to keep me from killing ya'll...

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Nov. 20 2007,15:50) I tried to search, but couldn't find anything conclusive.

So are Yobo Yobo and Trans Rose bars like you might find in Thailand? Or are they regular drinking establishments or lounges that just so happen to have TS staff on hand? There's scant info on Google so any help would be appreciated!
                      was over in SK couple of years back~~

avoided Yobo Yobo... as totally rip off place....

I think i went to trans rose....

very basic place from memory

small bar... usual expensive price for beer in SK
                      minimal seating at bar...

Not very busy the night i went there

Had a couple of ladies working there....

One quite nice, but very tall, great ass i must say....
                      She was only eye candy and not wanting to go with customers

The other not worth looking at!!

I'll try and get back in march for another look

That Mindy may be worth a go~~

Overall however, ur better off sticking with

I been with a few GG in SK and while i love em, the scene is expensive and not a GF experience

Expect ST with a GG for around 70-80 USD minimum
                      ~~ not all areas are foreign friendly however, so be careful

I usually go to yongsan station area, going out station opposite side to electronics mall.... (line 1)

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I found my best luck at the Tran rose in Itaewon. A ladyboy drink is between 10-20 US, and a beer for yourself is $10.00. Short time room is 200 US-however I have made arrangement with the girls after work to visit my really bad motel room for 100 bucks. Korea is a much richer country than Korea, and the prices reflect that. Most teachers get paid over 2000 bucks a month and have free housing. Don't know anyone in Thailand with that kind of deal. So, you don't come here for TS sex tourism. Still if you are in the Land of the Morning Calm, there is one woman at the Trans Rose that has a great body. Don't know here name, but is tall and her body has great lines. For a great GG, go to the Madrid bar on Hooker Hill and look for Bibi. Most gorgeous working girl i have ever seen.
                        John Smith

Comment

Xander do you have any good tips for Japan? I'm in Osaka/Kyoto area

Comment

Hey there. Just thought I'd add my 2 cents worth. I didn't know about Yobo Yobo but I have been to a few bars in Itaewon. If anyone's interested, I'm looking for a buddy to go there with. :-)
                            I'll do some more research and let you know the exact locations of at least five bars or clubs.

Comment

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....9;st=20

posts 32-35 maybe helpful for people seeking more info of SK

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I don't think there are many LB's here at all, but since I am living and teaching here, I figured it's worth a shot.

Any way I can find some?

Comment

Working...
                                X