Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like besides Craig's List, is there a site I can go to for a search?

Not going to Thailand til later this year, and I am really craving some LBs right now.

Comment

Have you read about how to use the search function? It can often give you the answer you are looking for.

A quick search shows you are right, there isn't much lb action in Korea for the foreigners and quite expensive. Here are 3 posts about Korea.

Ladyboy bars in Itaewon Korea

Korea Update

Ladyboy Hunting in Seoul

A couple of these posts are older, you can private message (pm) the original posters to see if they have any updated information.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

whoops, rookie mistake on the search fuction. My bad.

Comment

Thanks for the info, man!

Comment

There is a LB bar with LB's that sing karaoke in Busan - it's at Haeundae Beach (most popular beach in Korea) in the building just behind MacDonald's restaurant

However they don't like foreigners in there
            Maybe if you had a Korean to accompany you it would make a difference
            And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

maxmax... If you are living in Seoul im a little surprised you haven't been to Itaewon

Everyone knows hooker hill.

I assume if you live and teach you can read and speak a little Korean.

Anyways.... pretty much the day street is only one or two streets up from "hooker hill" street ... i'm sure they can point you in the right direction.
              In that street you will find a bar on the LHS called TRANS.

On the right, pretty much opposite hooker hill the is a massive buidling on the corner with the word "TRANSGENDER" written in korea.. you cant miss it. You can see plenty of cute LB often on the stairs - the work downstairs - clientele mainly Korean and Japanese (they want big money). If you go down the street where transgender club is you will find TRANS ROSE, also on the left hand side as well.

There is the famous yoboyobo TG club as well in the area, although i have not been there.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

a map is always a little easier

1) Trans on LHS as you walk up homo hill
                2) Transgender is on corner of Street labelled food market at the hooker hill end
                3) Trans Rose is on LHS of food market street as you walk back towards the station
                Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

In terms of openness to westerners, i've never had an issue at any bar or club i've been to in Korea - Japan well thats another story

GG have always been obliging - there is a great one at Yongson station who plays the rusty trombone quite well
                  And TransRose, Trans and the Transgender clubs have always been welcoming, although the ladies have been a little lacking in looks compared to the thai sensations.

And the beer prices at man won, and ee man won for ladydrink are outrageous - thats 10,000 won and 20,000 won (approx. 10 & 20 aussie dollars a pop) - and that now the exchange rate has improved.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(madmax @ Sep. 07 2009,09:49) Thanks for the info, man!  
                    Dude

When I was living in Korea until 2006 it cost roughly $320 round trip to LOS and less then that to the Philipines............save your bucks and go to one or the other. I've been to transrose, transgender, yoboyobo, and all the others and the women are not worth half what they are trying to get

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I have found it very difficult to find ladyboys who are interested in or capable of being tops.
                      John Smith

Comment

Downer.

Comment

Hi Guys,

In august i will be spending 4 days holiday in Seoul.

So far the tour party consists of myself,5 Thai (so far) and 2 porters/photographers who we have to look after too..
                          So any good restaurants,clubs and safe places to visit..

bare in mind these are not of the species pattayus-pre-opticus-lazyitus
                          and have a habit of waking up at sensible hours and not shy when it comes
                          to spending..

Any tips that wont get any of us murdered jailed,executed or dining on dalmatian fritters would be helpful ..
                          ta x
                          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Mmmm I'm not a Sth Korea man, but I hear dalmatian fritters go fine with a bit of kim chee...

When in Rome....
                            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

su dont eat kimchi
                              You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

When i asked them why the hell do they want to go to Korea
                                along with "we watch too much Korea movie" was "we would
                                like to eat kimji"

errr how bad is it? and should we let the porters try it first
                                x
                                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Working...
                                X