Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(sapa @ Mar. 12 2010,02:58) There are some transsexual bars in Itaewon. The girls that I've seen standing outside didn't look too bad. Might be a complete rip off inside though.
    Nf is not really looking for action

But you are correct- the cute ones are outside 'transgenger' club.
    They are only interested in the richer Korean & Japanese clientele.
    I asked about it and they were trying to get 250-300k won set menu hostessing and that's before you even shag them

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I heard there were some post ops at the Madrid and Manila bars. Does anybody know how much these charge for fs?

Comment

Here's a Youtube video - promoting a Korean plastic surgery centre - with a Korean postop lb.

http://www.youtube.com/v/H6RVqZUsdXw?hl=en_US&version=3">http://www.youtube.com/v/H6RVqZUsdXw?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Post - Op, the doctor should be shot for stupidity.
          TEXASMAC

Comment

TM - as we know they do it for themselves. No talking them out of it once they've made up their minds!

Here's the same South Korean postop TS - now saying she wants a boyfriend!

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Xy...ion=3&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Xy...ion=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread

Comment

rx, you are 100% correct. You can never change the mind of a women once they have it made up.
              TEXASMAC

Comment

An old thread - but considering we don't get much news about lbs in South Korea, this gives a bit of insight. This is an interview with 3 South Korean lbs - with English captions so we can understand what is going on. These are non p4p lbs.

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

filedata/fetch?id=925424&d=1515809823&type=thumb North Korea has some secret ladyboys too...
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I have just spent almost 1 day and half reading this thread. It's really hard to find operational information. I'm still unable to locate the mentioned bars using google maps. Do they still exist ?
                    If I understood correctly after watching (It took me time to understand) the so called "Homo Hill" is Usadan-ro 12-gil in Google Maps. Am I right ?

I also found a few videos in you tube :

title : "the night of Itaewon, when the imagination spreads beyond the water !"v (TG at 1:43 mark)

"Transgendered prostitution" (trafic sign to Sowol-Ro at 1:15 mark)
                    Video dealing with street freelancers in Sowol-Ro

Itaewon Alice Transsexual Bar Å  ️ video €° ️ transgendered prostitution

Another video dealing with Korean transgenders (I couldn't catch even 1% of what was said or displayed in the video)

Hopefully, someone will be able to use the videos and explain more.

Comment

I am based in Korea and yes there is a ladyboy scene. If you go to Itaewon in Seoul there are some of trans bars on "hooker hill." Just google hooker hill in Itaewon and I am sure lots of stuff will pop up.
                      Anyway, there are also some freelancers floating around so you don't necessarily have to go to the bars.

The bar scene is a very different from what you find in Thailand but I haven't been to Itaewon for awhile so take my post with a grain of salt.
                      From memory of the last bar I visited, when you enter the bar you get an automatic charge when you sit down...I think it was 100,000 won which includes 8 beers they put on your table. Distinctly remember 3 girls sitting with me; 1 ugly chick, another one good with beer glasses on, and the final one a stunner. I didn't stay too long because I really didn't care for the music or the interactions with the girls (first trans bar on the right heading up hooker hill).

My info is dated about 2 years ago so it could have changed since then... must admit this thread has me a bit curious to have another peek.

Comment

Thanks for your details Soju. I think that I understand a little bit better what it looks like. However, what I understood at first is that Seoul is not worth a trip.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
                          Thanks for your details Soju. I think that I understand a little bit better what it looks like. However, what I understood at first is that Seoul is not worth a trip.
                          It doesn't come remotely close to South East Asia. Price, quality of the girls, and just the ambience of the bars isn't as good. I never took a Korean ladyboy but I would be surprised if the rates differed much from regular girls, around 200,000 Won plus a pop.
                          Cheers

Comment

I read that it was advised to save bucks for a round trip to BKK €¦ in 2005. But now, prices are not as low in BKK. (Anyway, I don't live in Korea). It must become more and more an issue for someone living in Seoul.

Comment

Also located in Seoul. I have yet to actually sit in a ladyboy bar here because they're just too expensive. Was stopped at the door recently and told a single drink for me would be 30k. Checked a place called Alice on homohill and a bottle of Cass was 18,000w.

I did try one joint where I paid (drunkenly) and the LB wouldn't take my dick. Said it was too painful. Ended up getting a blowjob which was pretty crappy.

There are however a few Thai and Filipinos that come over and shack up in a hotel for a month. One was very nice but my first time with a LB and I just blew my load after about 5 mins.

Comment

Working...
                              X