Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any info on Ladyboys in Rio de Janeiro?

Hello, I am going to Rio de Janeiro in the end of October. Anybody familiar with bars visited by ladyboys/travestis? Have been there some times, but only found "regular" and gay bars.

Massage parlours? Clubs? I am familiar with the website Rio Relax http://www.riorelax.com.br/ but my portoguese is limited and I would like to see the gals "live" before making an appointment.

Any suggestions are welcome
    norhead

We have some information on that topic...
    Attached Files

Comment

Where is our Portuguese translator...Frank......

Dieter
      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

For Norhead,
        First, you are very lucky, the Brazilian Real just droped from 1.6 to the US $ to 2.3 to 1 US $. Sorry there are no lady boy bars in Rio and the place some of them hang out on a street is WAY TO DANGEROUS for a tourist. I am no joking, at best you get robed, that is for sure at worst you gey hurt or worst. A life does not mean much once you get out of the tourist areas.
        However, you can contact the girls by phone ( see riorelax) another good site is "distintas.com" most of them will speak some English.
        I have workrd and lived in Rio, last time there was 6 months ago.
        If you need any other info let me know, would be happy to help.
        Beto
        BETO

Comment

Goodluck Norhead I am sure you'll have a great time in Rio. Like Beto said there aren't any bars for TS in Rio but there are plenty of termas and clubs for GGs. Sao Paulo has more spots for TS but it isn't the nicest place to visit.

I met Victoria Ribeiro from http://www.riorelax.com.br/ who spoke pretty good english and was friendly.
          I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Beto and andre 459, thanks for Your advice
            I have seen some of the street walkers in the Lapa area. Not exactly beauty queens... And by the way, I have survived a couple of night in Vila Mimosa
            norhead

Comment

Hi Norhead
              You are taking chances. vila Mimosa is certainly as low a budget as you can get, But since you are obviously in Rio you should hang out in front of the HELP disco a lot very nice GG's and last but not least you own it to yourself to have gone at least once to Therma 4X4. It is something not to be missed. (no lb's but a lot of beautiful women in a nice surrounding)
              BETO

Comment

Norhead,
                Since you made it to Vila Mimosa and are checking out Lapa here is the rest, but please keep in mind my first post and be careful. Most travesti streetwalkers hang out on Av. Augusto Servero. Lapa is mostly for artists, musicians and the occasional transvestite. From Lapa follow Av. Mem de Sa towards the water turn right on Augusto Severo. If at all possible dont go alone ,take a friend.
                BETO

Comment

Hey Beto reflections here
                  I looked up the site riorfelax; do you have to pay to get the girl's contact info?
                  reflections

Comment

Reflections the girls phone numbers are listed for free. Just click on the girls picture and her profile page comes up with her number.

Well done norhead you're a braver soul then me.  

To borrow blueballs' line - be careful out there.

Comment

Hi Reflections,
                      No, just as andre459 said, the numbers are free. However, I would recommend to look at DISTINTAS.net. once the site comes up click on enter, on the left side of the next screen click on international, next screen click on the picture of Brasil. Next screen scroll down to the girls in Rio and click on the picture of the girl you like.
                      This will give you the phone number and a bit more info than riorelax.
                      BETO

Comment

I like the Distintas site. I have begun planning my next trip to Argentina by browsing that site. It's even better since they updated the format to include vids and expanded the coverage of countries.

Comment

thanks guys going to BA soon what do you think of the TS scene down there?
                          reflections

Comment

Reflections
                            Read my post above regarding DISTINTAS, it applies to Rio as well as BA, no shortage there and some very beautiful ones as well.
                            You will not find the beach life of Rio but enjoy a couple of good churascaria meals.
                            BETO

Comment

Another good site in Rio I tend to use is http://www.transexluxury.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X