Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Way Out Club, London

I found this site the wayoutclub

And it has some great advice and info for anyone like me who has not been able to go to the LOS yet.
    i love t-girls

Does it have advice for those who will never go to LOS like you Seanbeag7?
    Hope you make me eat my words and actually make it to LOS someday.

Comment

Don't be so mean you!
      x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I'm just trying to motivate the guy, however I think Garcia has him to bypass LOS and take a trip to Manilla to get his shoulder cried on.

So mean? If he wasnt President of your fan club you wouldn't have made that post.

Comment

When i do get there, Boar your buying the first round,
          i love t-girls

Comment

(Boarhog @ Mar. 29 2009,16:19) So mean? If he wasnt President of your fan club you wouldn't have made that post.

Yes i would!
            x
            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Mar. 29 2009,21:31) I found this site the wayoutclub

And it has some great advice and info for anyone like me who has not been able to go to the LOS yet.
              dont ever waste you fckin money going here sean,save the pennies(or euro) that youd spend here and a bit more and get your ass to BKK.there are white guys in dresses in the city of angels to,i know ive seen some,(i allways keep a puke bag handy)
              robbo

Comment

I don't know about that , any port in a storm and all that

Besides this place looks like a palace compared to Dublins tranny haven .

You thinking of going Sean
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Mar. 30 2009,03:52) You thinking of going Sean  
                  thats not the big question...

that is if he is going there dressed...

all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

robbo

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Mar. 29 2009,22:28)
                      (Boarhog @ Mar. 29 2009,16:19) So mean? If he wasnt President of your fan club you wouldn't have made that post.

Yes i would!
                                          x
                      You're right NF, but if it was someone else besides me, you wouldnt have made that post.

seanbeag7 · Posted on Mar. 29 2009,22:23
                      When i do get there, Boar your buying the first round,

I'll pay the bf on your virgin lb ass Sean.

Comment

Some of the UK based guys I have met in Thailand have often suggested that I join them in Wayout one Saturday night. Perhaps I would if the population of SE Asian exiles was at a higher level however, those cross dressing refugee lorry drivers having an evening out from Watford Gap would have me running for the exit almost immediately  
                        Although it must be good because Billy69 goes there and he gets his end away in the toilets, or is that somewhere else

Comment

Perhaps you could try a bit of dressing up Mr PT, show them Watford Gap boys how we do it over in East Anglia.

Seriously, it's worth a look at least once, if only so you can be more critical after

Comment

Well for all you guys in and around london there is a club called "transmission" on the scene in the uk.

Here is a list of everything "tranny" in london
                            tranny guide title

Transgender Friendly - EVENTS - SHOPS - SERVICES & PLACES TO GO
                            This Tranny Guide Menu takes you to the various sections of the listing
                            YOU CAN ALSO USE THE GOOGLE SEARCH BAR ABOVE to find what you are looking for:- For example put in 'wig' to find every reference to 'wig' on this site

London Places to Go ... including accomodation & transport

The WayOut Club - Saturdays, transgender nightclub, dance, dine, entertainment,
                            networking, welcoming to all - www.thewayoutclub.com
                            Tonys Global Village Dance - Sundays Various Dates, Isle of dogs world music tea dance, for dates and details Tony Lane 02075383852
                            Jimmy's bar at The Thai Princess - Mondays, ex philbeach team offer changing, drinks, dining at this respectable bar and restaurant run by lady boys
                            310C Earls Court Rd SW59BA 02073739046
                            Lacies Ladies Club - Mondays, Music lounge and adult playroom, Cable St E1
                            www.lacieladies.co.uk or 07950643311
                            Bar Wotever - Tuesdays, at Central station www.woteverworld.com or 07932324373
                            Tranny Shack - Wednesdays, Trendy tranny nightclub, free to tgirls, dance, show,
                            www.sohorevuebar.co.uk
                            The Lodge - Wednesdays Various Dates, monthly exclusive TG nightclub, Upshire
                            017082208 or 01708224724
                            Sweet Wednesday - Wednesdays, active sexual contact club - www.sweetwednesday.co.uk
                            Teds Place - Thursdays, Intimate transgender nightclub, welcoming all
                            www.tedsplace.co.uk
                            Legs 800 - Thursdays, Saturdays, changing, relax or active sexual contact club - www.legs800club.co.uk or 02085581331
                            Stunners - Fridays, Saturdays, active sexual contact club - www.stunnersstudios.co.uk
                            Reflex - Fridays, Saturdays T friendly gay dance night 184 London Rd, Kingston
                            Club Wotever - Various Dates, web site for dates at Central station
                            www.woteverworld.com or 07932324373
                            Papillon - Various Dates, Tgirl parties at Central Station Kings Cross
                            www.esfillesdepapillon.co.uk
                            Magic Theatre - Various Dates, Dress to impress Tgirl parties at luxuary venues - www.magic-theatre.co.uk
                            The-F-club - Various Dates, Active sexual contact club welcoming Tgirls - www.thefclub.com
                            The Thai Princess restaurant - 310C Earls Court Rd SW59BA respectable bar and restaurant run by lady boys - 02073739046

Hotels and G+L taxis

The Chamberlain Hotel - East, Recommended hotel, for best price ask for "weekend rate to visit the WayOut Club" www.fullershotels.com/rte.asp?id=13 or 02076801500
                            Beaver Hotel - West, in Philbeach Gardens Earls Court, supporting ex Philbeach customers www.beaverhotel.co.uk or 0207 373 4553
                            City Man Radio Cars - Serving The WayOut Club every Saturday since 1998
                            Express Cars - Still our favorite friendly value cab company - 0207403 3333
                            Freedom Cabs - Lesbian & gay cab company - 02077341313
                            Liberty Cars - Lesbian & gay cab company - 02077399080
                            Hyde Park Cars - Large good quality clean cars, good service- 02072446555
                            Lightening Limos - TG friendly stretched limosines - 07984714124
                            i love t-girls

Comment

Had a good time at The Way Out Club with a bunch of BMs a while back. Saw some cuties (nurses from the PI!)

Actually; some of the scariest folk there are the dirty mac brigade who slink around the walls staring!

Comment

Working...
                              X