Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know what happened to the Philbeach Hotel? Do they still have Monday night sessions in the bar? I saw Suzie and some of her friends there once, although I think the real stunner was post-op. Also isn't there another hotel on Philbeach -edwards? The link to Ted's place doesnt work.
    Dexter Hines

Comment

I think the Philbeach (and the nights) are no more.

They used to have a thing on a Mondday night at the Thai Princess (old location) which was for TS and got quite a few of the Thia LB community out, but I'm not sure that's still going on. The Philbeach team have since restarted their Monday night thing at the Thai Princess but I'm not sure if this is more of a CD thing than a place to meet TS.

I've never been to Ted's but I know that place is still going strong on a Thursday and Sunday night. I've heard some pretty eye raising tales of what goes on in there - the kind you'd expect to be hearing from Big Tel

Comment

Went to Way Out once. Met up with Tomcat, Orgasmaddict and Monkey (whatever happened to him) Was a good night except I ended up drinking too much.

It's a bit hit and miss but there are a few lookers there if your lucky. Stoogie's right lots of wierd looking guys just hovering against the walls. None of us were too keen on paying for it in the UK so we were pretty much out of the running. Good place to go to scratch an itch but absolutly nothing compared to Thailand. If anyone was planning on making another BM night there let me know and I'll mosey along.
        Beer Baron

Comment

I don't really go to Wayout these days, it always tends to be the same hardcore group of people in attendence and more miss than hit, but if a BM night was organised this side of June, I'd be interested in joining.

Comment

All the fecking years I have lived in London, must have walked past the place 1000 times, didnt know anything about it.Wont be going anytime soon mind you, rather save Me pennys & go to LOS or Bali
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I ventured to wayout this weekend for the first time in a while. Attendance was fairly poor but still about 10 or 12 asian lb strutting their stuff. On a good night the numbers can top 20 and not all are looking for cash.
              Pussy Stinks

Comment

here is the fresh link to list https://tvtsclubs.com/london/ some clubs & bars has been closed down as a transgender i been to way out 8/10 & rose 7/10
                i will add more clubs and bars soon

Comment

Working...
                X