Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Chow Kit...

Hey guys

Have been cruising the Chow Kit area the past few days as I have had some meetings nearby. Its seems you have LB's all day long. They work in 3 shifts. Believe it or not. Early shit starts from 6am till about 3-4pm, then the afternoon shift start ending about 10-11pm and then next shift till 5-6am. Now this is where it becomes a crap shoot in the sense you will find the very best to the hideous in all 3 shifts. Most are along the cheap hotel with a bright yellow signage. Best is to park in open are car park and walk around as driving around doesnt really help. I got my very regular with huge fake tits but hey she knows what i like...they all start at about 60rm but you can knock it to 30-40 or tell them 60rm for two shots...most would agree. I'd suggest taking loose cash along with you. Keep you stuff in the car. BTW, if any of you guys are in town, gimme a call...cheers Mike +60146239173

found any recent cuties in CK ? Haven't been there before as a bit worried of the safety. I normally go to Pudu area in which i look for my regular.

Comment

Hey acidcrash, well there are some real stunners there, and i have my regular as well. Of course, safety is paramount but i guess strength in numbers will be alright. The best as I mentioned is not to bring your wallet. Keep it in the car, if you have one. No flashy accessories as well. But by and large its safe. Anyway I didnt know Pudu had as well...where my friend..and cuties/stunners...whats the going rate..anyone you can recommend?

Comment

orangasing69 and acidcrash, thanks very much for the Malaysia KL update - much appreciated and hopefully you may be able to get some photos in the future!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jun. 18 2009,09:49) orangasing69 and acidcrash, thanks very much for the Malaysia KL update - much appreciated and hopefully you may be able to get some photos in the future!
          The place is actually on a back lane behind wenworth hotel. Not many of them there but there are some lookers. You would have to drive into the back lane to see them all as not many are on the main road. I normally hook up with one that doesn;t look that good but the service is good and she gives a nice massage too. Where are you located at ? Maybe we could go hunting together one of these days.

Comment

Hi acidcrash, I live in Mont Kiara area..I have a car so sure we can meet up. Whats the cost of the girls in your area? Chow Kit its between 30 to 80 a pop...and it sounds u get good service and a massage...wow..whats the cost. My number is 014-6239173...cheers...anytime is cool

Comment

(orangasing69 @ Jun. 19 2009,13:19) Hi acidcrash, I live in Mont Kiara area..I have a car so sure we can meet up. Whats the cost of the girls in your area? Chow Kit its between 30 to 80 a pop...and it sounds u get good service and a massage...wow..whats the cost. My number is 014-6239173...cheers...anytime is cool
              My regular charges me 60 all in and anything goes around that area for about 50-80. I'm staying very far in fact, nearby dengkil so it's pretty far for me to get around. BTW, have you ever tried scouting around in Sunway Mentari carpark. I've seen some there at night but had never the chance to do something there as i'm not sure of their modus operandi there.

Comment

Chowkit ladyboy scene view by a boleh

i m quite familiar of Chowkit since my first trip in 2000,and visited chowkit twice a year;;last time was in march 2009, i must said that chowkit area is far less safe as before...;i will not recomanded to leave your values in your car..especialy if you don t use car park with guards...keep in mind that all the ladyboys here are drug addict ( ice baby drug)..;so try to avoid absolutly ladyboy under drug influence for your safety
                The problem in chowkit come mainly from the people surrounding the ladyboys..
                the ladyboys will bring you in their own room.;which is quite safe safe, coz you know where to localized her in case of problem..if she bring you to an hotel..that smell fishy and scam probability will reach 100%

Most of the ladyboy stay in lorong hajiit tabib..;it s tend to be busy in the end of the week mainly, the rest of the week there is less ladyboy..quality has drop a lot in this lorong..most of the ladyboy here are indonesian,thai and locals..the busiest day you can find easily around 80 ladyboys in this lorong mostly aged between 25 to 35 years
                some ladyboys are in the next lorong after the car park..same quality but little bit younger...in the area after the chowkit flea market..some ladyboys hang around
                also opposite lorong hajib tabib in the small lane beside the vacant big building..some ladyboys wait the customer here..most of them started theri night here before going to chase in disco later...very high quality and most have their own car..prices quoted are outrageous...but if they find you handsome they will go with you for the price you offered, plus the room charge

Since 2000 i never paid more than 30 Ringgits for a ladyboy,some ladyboy asked ridiculous 50 or100 ever 200 ringgits...which is a rip off...in chowkit area, you can bonk a real girl for 20 to 30 ringgits.;why paid a ladyboy double?

another spot in the area is near tunes hotels.. from tune walk 50 meters,on your right side you have an Honda car dealer..here at night some ladyboys play their trade in the car park mixed with ugly whores...always from tunes hotel keep the left side and walk 150 meters..just before the toyota( i m not sure at 100% if its toyota or mercedes) car dealers ,there is a small street going to a car park...here always 2/3 ladyboys played their trade...very often quality is really high..i ve never been disapointed by this micro spot in 9 years
                some ladyboys often walk around chowkit monorail and in the alley surrounding.;most of them are eunuque
                the positive point if like me you re a boleh...ladyboys don t get them often ,so they are really excited when they go with you and give a good service

some advices for safe journey in this zoo:
                -If you never been there and you re not familiar with the business in malaysia stay away for your own safety...Novice is quickly identified
                - don t carry too much cash and valuable
                - have the exact amount of money required( no cash return)
                -best time between 7pm to 11 pm after its better to go home
                - keep low profile and don t argued with somebody in this area

For pictures:..most of them will refused pictures also it s not a good idea to carry a camera in this area
                hope to see to some bro from this thread during my next trip

Comment

(huanzhen @ Jun. 19 2009,23:12) ...but if they find you handsome they will go with you for the price you offered, plus the room charge

Since 2000 i never paid more than 30 Ringgits for a ladyboy,some ladyboy asked ridiculous 50 or100 ever 200 ringgits...which is a rip off...in chowkit area, you can bonk a  real girl for 20 to 30 ringgits.;why paid a ladyboy double?
                  Um....this is gonna go over real well.
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Well Huazhen I believe since I am there with my regular once a week, I'm pretty sure that parking in that area is safe, nite or day. My suggestion in the open air, gated car park right on front of the hotel.

I must agree with you that you could have a bonk for 30 but if you pay just about 50 you'd get memorable experience. Perhaps you get it anyways. As we've seen one persons good experience may not be anothers. And yes some of these ladies ask for 200 and all i do is smile and walk off...30 minutes later i walk past and its down to 50...lol..so be nice..you'll get a good time. Its also good if you speak the language.

As for security local police force is there with a mobile unit and they dont bother the ladies. They are there to ensure no fights and thefts happen. I drove past this morning at 3am and they had their mobile unit with 4 cops around. What you may want to look out for is the local town council officers and welfare who do periodic raids on the ladies.

As for them being druggies, its very presumptous of you that all of them are. Not all...maybe the ones you've approached. And to bonk a gg there..yucks...they are true junkies....with needles marks and scrawny..gimme a lb anytime in chow kit than a gg. Dude you are far more daring than I am.

Well if you any members are around, gimme a call..cheers

Comment

Acid crash, mate i drove by wenworth hotel at about 4am, and there were some lb's and some chinese gg's. Looks tempting. But I'd rather cruise around with you in that area. Cheers

Comment

(orangasing69 @ Jun. 20 2009,12:00) Acid crash, mate i drove by wenworth hotel at about 4am, and there were some lb's and some chinese gg's. Looks tempting. But I'd rather cruise around with you in that area. Cheers
                        lol i was there last night at 11pm with my regular. Couldn't get you as i saved your number in my other phone in which i didn't it out. Anyways yesterdays outing was an impromptu one so couldn't have made earlier arrangements anyways. The place normally has more girls at 11pm till 3am. Not many lookers though. I also cruise by Mentari and saw some lookers but being a somewhat novice to this scene, i'm rather worried for the safety as i do not know their modus operandi. Frankly, i've not yet brought up the courage to go chow kit and hunt alone

Comment

This certainly sounds interesting. I've never been to Malaysia but as a looooong vacation is coming up after this summer, I should put this on my list.

10 Euro for 2 pops or 4+ for one or a Chinese GG sound like sth one cannot/shouldn't refuse. I assume this is ST. Is LT available or not common or if it is, what are the going rates?

Also, what should one expect to pay for a gg- or lb-friendly decent economy hotel?

GFEs like in Pattaya - probably not?

P.S. I always thought Malaysia was on the more expensive side ...

Comment

Hi guys, we should really all meet up...set a hunting pack....visit all these sites mentioned...cheers

Comment

hi guys..

want 2 join u guys to go ladyboy hunting!!when is the 1st session?

cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X