Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juri - I read your report earlier and enjoyed it. However, did you ever venture to Rio? I'm there now and would appreciate any tips...

Comment

Great report Juri many thanks
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Hi Juri,
        thanks a lot for the details of Julie. Will keep you guys posted onmy experience with her.
        cheers!!!!

Comment

(Grinder @ Mar. 25 2010,15:09) Juri - I read your report earlier and enjoyed it. However, did you ever venture to Rio? I'm there now and would appreciate any tips...
          ......i was in rio 4yrs before......so if nothing change you find them not soo much on Copacopana (too much police) more on the second road parallel to the beach, but the most are around the Ipanema area.....

...the best is to ask a taxi driver after 22pm...he will show you the best places, for a little tip.......

so have fun, but not forget they are all freelancers....be careful...

...Juri
          xxx

Comment

(joyra @ Mar. 26 2010,01:20) Hi Juri,
            thanks a lot for the details of Julie. Will keep you guys posted onmy experience with her.
            cheers!!!!
            ...yes, contact her with a english sms, and a big+ surprise will wait you. ....., not forget to say hello to her from Juri*, she stays with me last autum for some day's and bring me around in SP....

...enjoy your time.....
            xxx

Comment

(Juri @ Mar. 26 2010,08:29)
              (joyra @ Mar. 26 2010,01:20) Hi Juri,
              cheers!!!!
              ...yes, contact her with a english sms, and a big+ surprise will wait you. ....., not forget to say hello to her from Juri*, she stays with me last autum for some day's and bring me around in SP....

...enjoy your time.....
              Thanks Juri - I'm in Centro area right now for business but will move to a beach front hotel in Ipanema next week so appreciate the words of wisdom.

Understood re the freelance angle. I'm well aware and suspicious by nature anyway

Comment

Hey guys I met with Hilda Brazil in her apartment last week in Sao Paolo and she is awesome. She looks great and is a lot of fun and very safe and honest. Forget using her as a guide--date her and you wont be dissapointed. I took a taxi to her apartment and it was very nice and safe. There is a taxi stand right outside of her building. I wouldnot walk around the neighborhood at night but safe during the day and I felt very comfortable in her apartment. I love her--she is the best
                reflections

Comment

I would have to agree with Azza's comments above.
                  These pictures just aren't doing anything for me.
                  It is my personal taste but the larger bodied ladies are just not my cup of tea.
                  To each his own I guess.

Comment

Same for me StreetDog. I want a girl that I can put in my pocket, not one that will have me on a leash and barking on command. The more petite the better in my book. Although some of the South Am girls are beautiful, they just don't make me scurry to look up airfares the way the cuter thai girls do.

To each his own.
                    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

In reading this thread the one thing I can see between Thais and Brazilian TS is that the Brazilians have done a fantastic job in marketing themselves. Many of them are "brand names" in the fact they are well known among admirers and sought after and have longevity.
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I love both....

Love the petiteness of the asian girls....

But definately Love those Brazilian girls as well....there just something else when it comes to the passion factor.

Planning my next trip to brazil but really want to make it something unforgetable so think about waiting around Carnaval time since most of the girls from Europe will be back around that time...(plus if you want to do Brazil right....or have it do you right is perhaps for putting it more succintly you need a nice wad of cash to spend comfortably....need to make some more otherwise i just feel like a lazy bum spending it)

Anyways another language i need to learn.

Ooh and i am definately going to use either Hilda or that other girl as a guide when the time comes.....wont really feel safe without a guide unfortunately....they might take advantage of me

Comment

(StreetDog @ May 31 2010,02:28) I would have to agree with Azza's comments above.  
                          These pictures just aren't doing anything for me.  
                          It is my personal taste but the larger bodied ladies are just not my cup of tea.
                          To each his own I guess.
                          Most of them seem to have asses that are even larger than mine.

*YEEKS!*

I don't get this infatuation with big butts. I wish girls felt that way about guys, I'd be swimming in pussy right now.
                          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Hmmmm, "...swimming in pussy". Innard-resting
                            Attached Files

Comment

(Juri @ Mar. 15 2010,15:58) Hi, i was lucky to be in sao paolo last autum.....also a newbee in this city....!!

...so there are three points to follow:

first, take a hotel near "parco d' republica", cause there are the most lb freelancing and the two discos who contain the simple and superstars .....
                              (the tax for the steet girl incl ST-room is from 50 - 100BR)...in the disco is free market, you can not order them to go with you, but if they like to have fun with a you as a non brasilian....its free and the best ever could happend to you there....  

second: if you shy for street or in daytime, just open "bananatrans" a brasil
                              website with actual pic's & numbers of nearl all p4p girls.....just send them a message (best in portogues or spain)...and they will call u back for a date....tax 200Br up....

third: learn portugues...more than better.....!!

and finaly, this is NOT thailand, no "hello sexy man"....nobody cares you there, you have to find your girl by yourself, but if you find the right one......she will give you a plesant & painful time you never forget....

i was happy to find a sao-paolo girl who speak a perfect english...the best guide ever .......
                              HI Juri
                              do you remember the name of the clubs ??
                              i am in Sp actually
                              thank you so much buddy
                              lover of LB  from all over the world

Comment

Working...
                              X