X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam lbs

There is not very much information regarding transgenders in Vietnam, but here is an interesting article that gives us insight into the situation there.

This link takes you to Part 6 - but there are also the other 5 part links are are there as well.

Transgender in Vietnam Part 6

Some photos from the articles
    58ywHtmp.jpg
    ezUzSD2J.jpg
    smmtSjhR.jpg

Recommended not only for those with an interest in Vietnamese tgs, but to also see how universal the feelings that tg have.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

A couple more videos about Vietnamese ladyboys - they definitely have a much more difficult time than Thai and Filipina lbs.

You can turn on English captions for the above video.

This video features a Vietnamese lb model.

Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread

Comment

they look delicate

they look delicate and i am told, they are easier to please and less expensive than Thai lb's. No idea if it is true

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
      A couple more videos about Vietnamese ladyboys - they definitely have a much more difficult time than Thai and Filipina lbs.

You can turn on English captions for the above video.

This video features a Vietnamese lb model.

Comment

the main thing that shocked me is you don't find them around bui vien

anywhere else in southeast asia they are swarming in a backpacker/touristy nightlife area like that
        For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
        For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Here are a few more videos of Vietnamese ladyboys. It seems the current government in Vietnam is not as accepting of lbs as some other countries - this probably means there are not as many, living "out" in the open.

Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread

Comment

vietnamese ladyboys are rare because its communist state

Comment

they really are hard to find, gotta use dating sites and apps
              For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
              For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Yeah, but when you do find them how are they?

Comment

I can read above a few statements that show that Vietnamese ladyboys are not really well known. According to the Vietnamese press 300,000 to 500,000 people would like to change sex in Vietnam. This doesn't mean the country has 300,000 ladyboys but I could still find a few good ones during my trip in October-November 2018.
                  Ladyboys have been accepted by law. On the 24th of November 2015, the National Assembly adopted an amendment to the Civil Code which contains provisions on sex change and related rights and obligations. The law took effect in 2017. The article 37 of the Civil Code stipulates : €œThe sex change shall be implemented in accordance with the provisions of the law, and the individuals who have changed their sex shall have the right and obligation to register the civil status change according to the provisions of the law on the household. They have gender-specific personal rights that have been converted in accordance with the provisions of this Code and other relevant laws.€
                  On the one hand, ladyboys are legally accepted, on the other hand, P4P is prohibited and this prohibition is more or less severely enforced. I am going to start a new thread to report about my trips since 2011 in Thailand and other countries including Vietnam.
                  Vietnamese ladyboys look like other ladyboys from South East Asia. I will post a few photos. Since there is neither ladyboys bars nor RLDs in Vietnam, you are less likely to meet a young guy migrating from a poor countryside area to a tourist city to be ladyboy prostitute without vocation to be a transgender. But Vietnamese ladyboys are less used to hardcore sex, so they are less endurant when bottoming and in some case, they just can't stand a white man's cock in their ass. Just wait a few days, and I will start posting about my trips and the ladyboys I met.

Comment

Here is a Youtube video with English subtitles. A popular Vietnamese TV show interviews a transgender lady and her boyfriend. Give us some insight into what life is like for her in Vietnam. One of the hosts is also transgender, which gives an interesting twist to the show.

Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread

Comment

YouTube is full of these kind of videos from Vietnam.. It seems that most of the Vietnamese ladyboys are upper class children whose parents have enough money pay for the 27 or 31 stages of surgery to became a full girl (actually just a postie). I also noticed that several Vietnamese ladyboys are celebrities since they host TV shows or work as actress or ("female") singers.
                      The Vietnamese administration promotes the acceptance of ladyboys by the society but ladyboys are not welcome, especially in the northern provinces, even in
                      Hà Nội. That ha nothing to do with communism that has governed Northern Vietnam for a longer time. Ladyboys are/were primarly classified as "gays" and hemosexuality hasn't been repressed by the Vietnamese communist administrations. (I was deeply surprised when I found this information).
                      BTW, you remind me that I must update my Vietnamese ladyboys photo thread. I also found out that one of them is a postie.

Comment

singing thousands of flowers - alluvial flavor

Show LB HCMC.png

Comment

Working...
                        X