X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai ladyboys in Melbourne Australia

Here's a video of the Melbourne Thai Festival, that included a cabaret show near the end. Apparently there are quite a few Thais in Australia - either for studies or settled as permanent residents and of course this means some lbs as well. You can skip ahead to the 8:20 min mark or enjoy the video until it gets to the cabaret show.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Thanks for posting RX

As per usual I didnt know this was on and would have gone, I did go to the Grand prix which was equal to watching paint dry.

I will make a note for next year.

Comment

Put an "x" on the calendar bugeye29, it's been held annually for the past 12 years - but this might be the first year they've had a cabaret show. I am guessing you're in Melbourne - have you seen any Thai lbs around?

Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread

Comment

Yes, I am in Melbourne and I will definatly make a note for next years Thai Festival.

RX, Asian ladyboys are thin on the ground here it is very rare that I see one, possibly one about every 6 months maybe if i spent time in the yuppy areas of Melbourne city I might see more but I live in the suburbs and I have definatly not seen any there.

Unlike those in Asia they have no interest in older gents here, so I have no activity other than my travels.

Comment

ok bugeye, thanks for the news. The lbs in Australia are generally studying and not p4p, so if they are looking for action, you're right they wouldn't be too interested in older men, unless they are looking for an Australian PR/passport.

Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer for your next trip!

Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread

Comment

Will not miss it

Will not miss it in my next visit. Thanks

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
            Here's a video of the Melbourne Thai Festival, that included a cabaret show near the end. Apparently there are quite a few Thais in Australia - either for studies or settled as permanent residents and of course this means some lbs as well. You can skip ahead to the 8:20 min mark or enjoy the video until it gets to the cabaret show.

Comment

Working...
            X