Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes paying and walking away from a bad experience is better!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes paying and walking away from a bad experience is better!

This is a story about what happened when a customer did not pay a Brazilian TS for services rendered. Clearly he had a terrible day - and would have been better off to pay instead of what happened. https://g1.globo.com/sp/santos-regia...ar-video.ghtml

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

STAY AWAY FROM BRAZIL. Went to Rio for their 2001 New Year's celebration. People are always sneering at you and ripping you off. Like to just help themselves to your property when sitting on the beaches of Rio like you are giving them away. No shame. Area is full of homeless starving kids and shoplifters running up and down the main streets. Most dishonest putas in the world. The television news is full of violence. Once saw a security camera scene and couldn't understand Brazilian. Later figured it out there was a grenade blast mark on the sidewalk and everybody was waiting for someone to give up or shoot it out. Cops have licenses to kill and young homeless kids are hired to drive up to their houses on motorcycles and shoot them in the heads. The poverty people don't care about their lives so why should they anybody. Another tourist was robbed by someone pushing his handgun up his throat and too his watch. He never returned. I met a group of Danish ship import/export gentlemen who like to sit along Avenida de Atlantica along the Rio beaches to drink. Lots of young girls would come around and hug and kiss them and they would walk away with some money to eat. The boss guy told me about his friend next to him how he was robbed. He picked up two girls and took them to his apartamento, and they spiked his drink with rhohypnol. When he woke up everything in the apartamento was gone. Didn't want to ask if the clothes he wore was gone. Did they also rape him, too? The New Year's celebration was a disaster with deluge of rain non-stop. I was lucky NOT to watch the fireworks shooting from ceramic pipes stuck in the ground. The next morning I read one of the pipes blew up and the unlucky bystanders were injured. One of them was shot by a hot shooting star in the next. He died the next day. I know from medical pathology how a hot coal can burn all the muscles, nerves, and blood vessels. No matter how much anti-inflammatory steroids you give all the tissues swell up. He died from asphyxiation. Probably was unconscious because of the blood vessels squeezed shut. Now whenever I watch videos of the the New Year's fireworks from Rio they are shot from floating barges. I actually saw those arial bombs shooting upwards then come down into the crowds or at the water's edges. Some blew up too close to people. Crazy lack of common sense safely. Another time I witnessed a military helicopter hovering right over the Sunday Rio beach crowd whipping up the sand and wind. Everybody scattered the stinging sand. You would never see that in the USA. Life is cheap there. I even saw the famous Rhohinga Favella (slum) from the bus passing by. Favella is a plant that grows on the steep cliffside of this slum. Story is the drug lords kidnap the cops and take them up to the highest hideout. They are tortured and thrown off the cliff on the other side. There's another favela which you pass over when you ride the trolley up the steep mountainside to the Cristor Redentor statue. Do NOT opt to hike up that path. Once a pair of reporters trying to film the slums had both their hands shot through. They lived. Fantastic view from the Christ statue. So high you can look down at the little Pao de Azucar (Sugarload Mountain). Looks like a pair of uneven boobs. Loved the gondola ride up to Azucar mountain. The view is fantastic. At the first mountain I saw the very coin binocular that James Bond looked into to see the airport where Drago Industries cargo was taking off from. Right there I hear a loud airplane noise and actually witnessed a small twin propellor airplane with about 8 passenger slide right in front of me before banking left to land at the said airport. They were so close I could see them laughing at my shock. I could have thrown a rock at them easy. Dangerous shit. Then I continued up the second gondola to the second mountain and took a lot of pictures. Really fun time. Almost didn't happen because just before I arrived the cable broke and no gondola rides. Then after two weeks I saw a gondola moving back and forth so I took a bus ride to the base station. When you depart it is a steep ride a little over 45 degrees. Can see a few mountain climbers rappelling up the steeper granite face of the base mountain. It is through this rough rock that the Portuguese blasted tunnels enabling the people to get to the beaches of what was a quiet fishing village. Then came more dynamiting to create the subway system that eventually transported the Olympic spectators and residents. Finally I have to tell you a story about how I fooled two of the beach hookers. They invited me to eat seafood so they met me at my apartomento so we took off in a taxi to Copacabana. As soon as we entered the restaurant they split up and joined their own friend leaving me alone. They proceeded to drink like fishes while I had to eat alone. I knew I was going get ripped off. I walked to the restroom and proceeded to stuff my money and credit cards into my shoes leaving only enough for my meal and a tip. The bill was paid and they asked if I was going to pay their drinking tab. I played stupid like, "Why should I?" Big argument between the girl and the restaurant owner. I laughed quietly and left the same way. The next they visited me at my apartomento and tried not to show their anger. They said they wanted to talk to me. As soon as they entered my place they quickly split up and entered my bathroom looking for drugs or something they could steal. They tried vainly to find something inside my bags and drawers. Nothing. At that time I owned only a disposable camera and all my good were locked up in a army bullet box customized into a safe box with a hasp lock screwed on and chained to a furniture. This is why I am so strict about security. Trust no one. Then I humored them by asking what they wanted to talk to me about. They said they were college students but couldn't name the courses they were taking or what they were about. You can always tell liars when they can't look into your eyes when they talk. They left empty-handed. That was the first and only time I visited Rio/Brazil. Did you know there's no beaches in Sao Paulo (pronounced Sa ong Paulo). Anyway glad I visited Rio for two months. Nice to say I've been there. Few people from Hawaii go because it's too far. Had to jet to Newark then fly straight to Rio. Ambien is very helpful. Lucky to return from murder capital of the world. Oh yeah, those bubble butts are fake. They like stuff several needles into their ass cheeks and bottle drip brake fluid over a few hours. Their fake silicone boobs are inserted through cuts under their breasts. They are hard as rocks, and that's what they feel like when you lie of top of them. Uncomfortable.

Comment

Brazil is certainly a different experience than Thailand. However it is always better just to pay and avoid any issues.

I was once taken to "Shemale Street" in Rio and it was a real eye opener.
      There was as many as 100 shemales working there with many of them topless or completely naked outside.
      There was no way I was even getting out of the car, it was damn scary.
      So if you were to pick up a shemale from the street you probably don't want to have problems.

Brazil can be lots of fun but can be more dangerous than many places.
      The tourist areas around Ipanema and Copacabana are the safest places to stay but can still be dangerous.
      Best not to walk around by yourself, especially at night.
      However the tourist area is somewhat protected as police with automatic weapons keep most of the riff raff out at night.
      They let some working ladies and shemales into the area as this business is not explicitly illegal in Brazil.
      Generally at night they do not allow Brazilian men into the tourist area unless they have a good reason, as most will be up to no good.

You do have to be really careful with finding shemales and ladies, as street fare is not usually recommended due to the dangers.
      I did pick up a couple ladies at HELP bar on Copacabana with no issues but all the shemales we pre-booked.
      There is so many shemales that can be contacted on the internet that it is best to try to arrange your dates in advance.
      Hotels have become very difficult to bring working girls to in Rio so you may have to use a sex hotel or book them as another guest in your room.
      Even sex hotels have been having trouble lately and many tried to go straight during the Olympics and cater to normal tourists.

Brazil has many many well known shemales that are available so there is little need to go to the street.
      If you contact one good one they can often help you find others too.
      Picking shemales up in bars isn't really possible like it is in Thailand.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Looky here for some researches for your future destinations. I think the CIA created this website. Sure wish they had hired me when I was younger. Was same ages as the soldiers in Nam.

Comment

Working...
        X