X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overrated Tourist Hotspots

Yes, Venice stinks. The sewer pipes are so old they don't exist. You'll find out when you jump in a gondola. Yes, Brazil is dangerous. Everybody thinks your beach toys were brought for them. Help themselves. Tourism is for victims/ripoff artists.

Interesting slide show. Read an article last year that the city if Dubrovnik wants to reduce the number of cruise ships stopping by due to the throngs of tourists who want to see the old walled city because of Game of Thrones. Read another article that major cities in the world like Paris, London etc are getting tired of all the tourists.

Comment

I think mexico is under rated .

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron S. Young View Post
        I think mexico is under rated .
        I agree. We spent some time in Mexico City and it was incredible. The history but also the energy of the city and the subway system. We never wanted to get off at our stop - a group of guys in the car playing Mana songs live.

Comment

That was the first thing I experienced in Paris was some guy in a beret playing the accordian on the old Metro car.
          In Canada the muscians have to stay outside and pay for their spots.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

A guy named Pablo Lopez used to sing on the Mexico City subway before he won the Mexico’s Got Talent competition. Quite a saga.

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post

I agree. We spent some time in Mexico City and it was incredible. The history but also the energy of the city and the subway system. We never wanted to get off at our stop - a group of guys in the car playing Mana songs live.
              Every individual has a different perspective on looking at the thing and upon my experience, I would rate that Mexico is underrated

Comment

Hmmm. Maybe Puerto Vallarta and then Mexico City. Hope the food is good. If good, then Cancun although I hate seeing headless bodies. Been to Tijuana many years ago and it is filthy filthy filthy. What's the name of that famous MC eatery where they specialize in egg dishes?

Comment

Working...
                X