First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinh Miumiu

TMM00a.png

TMM00b.png

Something in her eyes reminds me of Niki, the former starlet in soi 8 Pattaya.

Comment

Huyn Anh

HA001.png

HA002.png

Last edited by P&G; 04-29-2020, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Trang

Trang00.png

Comment

Trýõng Khả Vy
          Last one for this year but not least.

TKV00.png

Comment

This makes a great to do list for my next trip. There might be a few doubles, but if I could contact all of them, I would have to meet 3 ladyboys in 2 days every day. Let's see what will happen next, but for now, I start being tired of searching the Vietnamese web.

#To Do L.jpg

Last edited by P&G; 10-30-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

You've got some amazing beauties in that collection, I hope you have good luck when you visit VIetnam and meet up with some of them!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate. It's just the first part of the job. I am just experimenting new methods to find meetings. Perhaps it will be more fun, perhaps it's a lot of hours spent searching the web for almost no result. All these beauties together could be gathered in only one Gogo bar in Pattaya. There are not so many. Thanks heaven, so far I am the only Western guy from the world of forums to explore this vein. I already saw European guys hanging with street ladyboys. If too many mongers go to the same places, I am afraid that the Vietnamese police will close the business as they did before for bars, hot toc and many spots of street action.

Comment

Hoàng Yến

HY00.png

Comment

Thanh Thảo

TT00.jpg

Comment

Today, I found lately 2 flyers advertising for Kate's birthday party in her bar in HCMC. The party actually took place tonight ie yesterday at Vietnamese time. I felt like opening a thread but Kate doesn't want to send me pics. Just enjoy the flyers.

Kate52.jpg

Kate53.jpg

Comment

Yến Nhi

I have been busy last Sunday afternoon. I had been lucky to hook up this cuty. She seems to be a gem.

YNH000a.jpg

Comment

LBS2.jpg

Tonight was the first night of the show. At least 3 ladyboys of my list perform as dancers. If you are in HCMC till the 27th October, it's a place to be to start meeting local ladyboys.

Comment

Damn those gals are HOT HOT HOT!!!

Comment

Glad to hear your latest Vietnam trip has started off well! Seems almost ironic that Vietnamese lbs are dancing for the Thai Fair! When you describe your first Vietnamese lbs on this trip as a "gem", what kind of qualities does she have to get that rating? (no need to be explicit),

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I haven't started my trip yet, but I received informations from one of them. I am still working on it for now, so I don't want to promise or pretend whatever for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X