Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fulll of envy..truely one of the seven deadly sins

Comment

I was wondering where my posts had gone : posted in the wrong thread.
      Regarding Envy, I am afraid she vanished from the scene last year. I am unable to find neither news nor a contact to reach her.

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post
        So many beautiful women in this thread. Do they speak English? How about French?
        Why do you want to speak French ?

Originally posted by Escierto View Post

I can speak French. Vietnam was a French colony for many years but I don’t know if anyone still speaks French there. If they speak English, that’s fine.
        No they don't. You will see a lot of French words in shops, especially in fashion in Hanoi but they all ignore that it's French. They got used to speaking English in the South after they became independant from France (but not from the USA). I guess that English is the most spread foreign language in Vietnam, but be prepared to speak Russian in some areas. In some areas too, you will see menus in Chinese only. This means that the restaurant policy is to attract Chinese customers (Chinese tourists in Asia are racists and don't want to be mixed with white people and even foreign Asian people).

Edit : regarding ladyboys, 90 or 95 % don't speak English. WTF ? I date them to shag them, not to chat of philosophy. When I think of poor discussions with Thai ladyboys in Thaiglish, I prefer my times with Vietnamese ladyboys.
        Last edited by P&G; 10-04-2020, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Found a video uploaded that is tagged Vietnamese lb. She isn't speaking Japanese, or Mandarin Chinese, so she might be Vietnamese. .

She's a tease and doesn't show much - but she is lovely (even if it turns out she isn't an lb)

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I can't be sure of what language she speaks but this not Vietnamese for sure. It sounds like Japanese or Korean to me. It could be a Chinese language. On the video, I can see a mark saying Fabuba.cc. Suffix "cc" means Coco islands. I can't imagine a Vietnamese ladyboy posting a video with a Japanese accent in the Coco islands.

Here is what a Vietnamese ladyboy sounds like :

Video 1

Video 2

Before I studied a little bit of Vietnamese, it almost sounded like Thai, at least, it sounded closer to Thai than to what we hear in the video posted in your above post.

Comment

P&G thanks for that - yes, definitely not Vietnamese - and also definitely not Chinese or Japanese. You might be right at Korean, but hopefully another forum member may be able to help out.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

It doesn't sound Chinese either. I couldn't find a video with a Chinese ladyboy speaking clearly to compare. I just have this (She speaks Chinese in the middle of the video). I don't pretend to know about the above. She's not Vietnamese.

Comment

Working...
                X