X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Generation Filipina lbs

There is a Youtube Channel that feature a lot of the new generation Filipina lbs. They generally start hormones younger now, and many of the successful ones become models or "influencers"

Here are a couple of videos from Madam Dyosa's Channel:

Most Beautiful Successful Transgenders Part 1

Part 2

Next Beautiful Transgenders Philippines

A lot of beautiful Filipina lbs!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Some of them never take hormones lol

Comment

Scammers

Comment

Originally posted by Princeprincely View Post
        Scammers
        My girlfriend has a couple of hookers who are customers at her salon in Makati. She says they are thieves.

Comment

If they start using hormones, the Philippines are likely to become a new ladyboy heaven as Thailand was before it became too expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
            If they start using hormones, the Philippines are likely to become a new ladyboy heaven as Thailand was before it became too expensive.
            I love my little femboy and I hope she never takes hormones or has surgery but each to his own.

Comment

My only prob with the Phils is that extreme poverty is so rampant that you have to be on your toes every second...at my age I just want to chill and get naked for a couple of hours...no drama or rumbles for me

Comment

Originally posted by billyworld View Post
                My only prob with the Phils is that extreme poverty is so rampant that you have to be on your toes every second...at my age I just want to chill and get naked for a couple of hours...no drama or rumbles for me
                Yes, if I wasn’t there with my girl, I would probably be nervous. The apartment she had back then was in a really terrible area. Even so, the traffic is the real hazard - I nearly got clipped a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by billyworld View Post
                  I had the same feeling when I visited the Philippines in 2012. I believe though the country might evolve and can be the next interesting scene to find ladyboys after the Covid19 crisis.

Comment

Traffic there is horrible. Worse than Thailand.

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post

My girlfriend has a couple of hookers who are customers at her salon in Makati. She says they are thieves.
                      Seems to be a common thread of comment about transgender working girls worldwide. Lost a watch myself once !

One in a country outside of Thailand, once climbed back in through an open window and thought she stole the expensive stuff. She got a few crocodile knock off shirts, that cost me USD 1 at the time. Haha

Comment

Filipinos love the 5-finger discounts. P.I. is the Africa of Asia. Everybody is corrupt and the best way to handle this to be corrupt yourself. Back in the late 70's right after the VN war there were lots and lots of bar girls looking for love after the armed forces left. I was lucky to arrive for 4 years of college. Had an apartment and one morning I awoke to find an instamic camera and some cans of soup gone. So I bought 2 hasp locks and installed it INSIDE my kitchen and front doors. Never awoke to be surprised by a date's unannounced departure. Now you guy can't install any kind of lock in a hotel room. Just do short time, pay them, and boot 'em out. Go ahead and make promises to meet again all you like. They never show up on time or at all. So fuck Flips and don't get emotionally involved. The thing I liked during my stay was there were no PIMPS. Got lots now. And they are dangerous. Same for the taxi drivers who are unlicensed or carry fake certificates. Always check if you can open the passenger or back doors from the inside. I have been kidnapped and robbed by Flips. Luckily I never carried more than $20 of pesos. Beware the money changers on the sidewalks of Manila. They are scammers and very clever ones, too. They like to seat you facing the store front with all the distracting sidewalk traffic. One counts the money and the partner distracts you by asking you a question. When you turn your head the counter will exchange the pack of pesos on the table with a smaller pack or swipe a portion of the counted money. Dirtiest mutherfucks that Flips are. I had to ask my hostel manager to call the cops. She called the PFBI who arrived with my money. So quickly. So I thanked them and left. The manger yelled at me why I didn't tip them. Why should I? That's their job. Fuck fuck fuck the Philippines. Go Thailand. Everything is so much better there. Got stealers and scammers but way less. Plus the Thai Kats are way prettier and sexier. Fahgeddaboud da Flips. Waste of time and too much grief and depressing to see all this shit.

Comment

Say what you like about the Philippines. I love my girl. Z41nQrq.jpg

Comment

Here's an interesting one - a ladyboy with a Moroccan father and Filipina mother - graduated from medical school in the Philippines and is also a part time model, Al-Frazil Al- Alawi..

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

George got burned badly and as a result it has tainted his viewpoint severely.

Comment

Working...
                              X